OverEZ Small Chicken Coop - Up to 5 Chickens
Keep Your Chickens Cooped Up.
- We noticed that many chicken coops on the market are only made for having chickens seasonally and they didn't come with a floor. So we got to work creating a chicken coop that will meet all your needs and will last many years.
- It is made in the USA and built by Amish-trained craftsmen! It is constructed out of wood and is heavy-duty.
- This chicken coop can be used in cold AND hot climates. Whether you live in the south with high humidity and heat or in the north with subfreezing temperatures and snow, this chicken coop can be for you!
- This amazing coop assembles in less than 60 minutes with only a screw gun. We have easy-to-read instructions and a video to assist you with assembly.
- 1 Screened window; the window opens and closes for fresh air
- 2 Nesting boxes
- 2 Vents; on each gable end on the upper point to let air flow through the coop
- 2 Roosts
- 1 Mandoor
- 1 Chicken door with treated wood ramp
- Flooring & siding has a treated resin; this material is designed for superior moisture resistance and helps with the moisture levels that chickens naturally produce
- Roof; the roof profile is designed so that rainwater runs off the back of the chicken coop keeping the water runoff away from your nesting boxes.
In addition, the ceiling has radiant barrier sheathing to keep the coop cooler in the summer heat.
Sits off the ground
Built by Amish-trained craftsmen
- 34" L x 45" W x 54 – 1/2" H
- Houses Up to 5 Chickens
- All panels and trim are painted and assembled, all hardware is installed, doors & windows are installed, nesting boxes are assembled and metal is installed on the roof panel
Standard shipping is free for all orders in the continental US. Exclusions for free shipping apply to Hawaii
We ship smaller items via small package freight such as FedEx or UPS. They will drop this off at your
front door without making an appointment.
We ship bigger items via LTL freight. Coops and Runs ETC. The shipping company will call to set up a
LTL comes on a 50' truck. If a 50’ truck cannot access your driveway, the shipper assumes no liability.
You will take the responsibility to schedule an appointment with the shipping company to a) pick up at
the terminal or b) meet the truck to transfer the package to your vehicle. (Do not select liftgate if you
know you will be making other delivery arrangements)
Upon arrival of your order, you must check for any visible signs of damage. If you see significant damage,
follow these steps:
1) REFUSE your delivery!
2) Write “Damage” on the BOL. Do not let the delivery driver do this for you.
3) Take pictures of the damages AND the signed BOL with the word Damaged written on it.
4) CALL US- We are here for you!! Our number is 855-333-3041. We are available Monday-Friday
Concealed Damages- You have 7 days from the time you receive your order to inspect and report any