Aesthetic and heavy duty multi-purpose are just few of the many ways to describe the Arizona Wave Double Carport Wing-Style of Palram. The Arizona is a high performance carport and outdoor structure; its two-post form facilitates easy access as well as allows you to use it as an outdoor cover. The unique styling of the Arizona wave wing carport provides an extra-large & elegant structure that will help keep your Cars, RV, or boat protected for many years. The innovative wing shaped design provides space savings compared to traditional carports & allows for easy access.
The frame & roofing system were developed to be maintenance free & are able to withstand harsh weather conditions. Heavy-duty corrugated polycarbonate roof panels block 100% of UV rays while providing ample shading with 10% light transmission. Integrated gutter system helps divert water away from covered area as well as anchoring hardware. This unique structure will complement almost any setting. Before ordering, be sure to Check your local building & zoning codes & guidelines & ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, corrugated solar gray polycarbonate roof panels "
- Panels are high impact and shatter resistant
- Polycarbonate roof panels do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
- Gray powder-coated rust resistant frame constructed with heavy duty aluminum & laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Weather resistant - designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Built-in gutter system channels rainwater sideways
- Concrete footings are required for installation
- 10 year warranty and US based customer support
- Shipment will arrive in a total of 5 cartons
Palram has been manufacturing high quality polycarbonate panels for over 30 years. Palram only uses high-grade polycarbonate in their manufacturing process and embeds a UV protective layer into their panels to minimize discoloring and brittleness over time.
Palram polycarbonate panels slide securely into heavy duty aluminum frames without the need for clips which can be less secure and lead to panel blowout in high winds. All Palram greenhouses feature hinged rather than sliding doors to ensure a tighter seal against the elements. The result is a stronger, tighter, and more secure structure that will last for years.
Dimensions: 19 x 16 x 9
Dimensions (inches): 194.7"L x 227.4"W x 107.7"H
Head Room: 8.7 ft
Total Product Weight: 835 lbs
Snow Load: 15.4 lbs/sq ft
Wind Load: 75 mph
Light Transmission: 10%
Roof Material: Polycarbonate
Roof Color: Gray
Frame Material: Aluminum
Frame Color: Gray
Ship Method: Shipped via LTL Motor Freight Only, Curbside Tailgate Delivery
Total Box: 5
Manufacturer Warranty applies to purchases of any product at Ambient Home