Bendpak XPR-18CL 18,000 Lbs 2-Post Lift (5175409)
Shops that work on massive fleets and vehicles need a powerful car lift with a small footprint, so only BendPak’s 18,000-lb. capacity XPR-18CL will get the job done safely and efficiently. It offers the most lifting capacity of any two-post lift we make, which means you get the best column, carriage and frame component construction we offer.
With an XPR-18CL two-post car lift, you will service an incredibly diverse array of vehicles. High-capacity twopost lifts are commonly known as “all-service” lifts. Given their versatility, they’re the most common lift type found in professional shops. And, because they’re going to be in so many shops, it’s important that the XPR-18CL can lift any vehicle that falls well under the max weight capacity
Quality Assurance for Heavy-Duty Lifting
When you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and lift operation life expectancy because your lift is built to be the last one you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. That’s why when you get one of our lifts, you get more than just a great product. You get peace of mind. That’s the benefit of owning a BendPak.
Super-duty telescoping arms
The XPR-18CL two-post lift is durable enough to lift a massive amount of weight. However much space between the garage floor and your vehicle’s lift points, our smart, telescoping design and no-scratch pads make every lift safe and easy.
Optional column extension
BendPak can increase your overhead clearance to maximize the number vehicle types you can service in this weight class.
Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8” hydraulic lines, a highflow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speeds for enhanced productivity.
The safe and rugged XPR-18C-192 two-post lift features extended height columns for added overhead clearance, as well as an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation setups.
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53” tall carriage for superior strength
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Multi-piece adapter set includes four 6” stackable
- Adapters, four 3” stackable adapters, four polyurethane
- contact pads and four frame cradle pads. Ideal for trucks
- and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
*Lifting Capacity 18,000 lbs. (8,165 kg)
*Max Capacity / Front Axle 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)
A - Rise: 69" (1,753 mm)
B - Rise + Pad Only: 74" (1,880 mm)
C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 80" (2,032 mm)
D - Min. Height + Pad: 5" (127 mm)
Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
E - Height Overall: 170" (4,318 mm)
F - Width Overall: 155" (3,937 mm)
G - Outside Columns: 144" (3,658 mm)
H - Inside Columns: 120" (3,048 mm)
I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 106" (2,692 mm)
J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 165" (4,191 mm)
Arms & Pads
K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 39" (991 mm)
K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 39" (991 mm)
L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
Max Load Per Arm 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Noise: 45 dBadapters
Features & Specs
Not sure which accessories you need?