- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right).
- Same paneling and hardware on both sides for versatile placement in any room, including end of bed use.
- Beautiful oak finish.
Mission cabinet design with clean lines and paneling for a modern farmhouse, bungalow or coastal style.
- Optional Add On Component Shelf for extra storage.
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II with an included 5-year warranty.
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Optional Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped directly to the customer by standard ground service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
The Mission Elevate® Cabinet features a beautiful light oak finish and a sophisticated Arts and Crafts styled design. The clean mission furniture design and paneling blend beautifully with Modern Farmhouse, Bungalow and Coastal styles. The black cabinet hardware is consistent with the Arts and Crafts style, with a handsome antique finish.
The smaller size of the Mission Elevate® makes it a perfect fit for any room in the house. Like all Touchstone™ Elevate® cabinets, the Mission Elevate® is completely finished on all four sides, giving it the versatility for both the end of the bed or against the wall placement. Don't let the smaller size of this cabinet fool you, it can still hold most 50" diagonal flat screen TVs.
The beauty and quality of the artisan style Mission Elevate® exceed any of the big designer furniture stores, without emptying your bank account. With a click of a button, your TV raises quietly out of the cabinet to a perfect viewing height. When you're ready to hide your TV, simply hit the down button on your wireless remote and watch it disappear, safely and quickly tucked away.
- Finished on all four sides
- Mission oak finish
- Fits most 50" diagonal TVs (measure less than 45" wide)
The Elevate® Mission includes Touchstone's Whisper Lift II TV Lift, making for a simple installation. The Whisper Lift II is a quiet and sturdy television lift that gives you the power to raise or lower your flatscreen to a maximum height of 68.5" in just seconds. Online and over-the-phone installation support is also available to assist you in the set-up of your new TV Lift Cabinet. Our customers rave about the quality and value of our lift systems and are surprised by the simplicity of its installation. Additionally, we offer pre-installed Mission Elevates for an additional cost of $100.00. These cabinets have already been installed with lifts before shipment by our staff so your cabinet is ready for use as soon as it arrives.
Your flatscreen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your electronics within, such as cable boxes, DVD players, and gaming systems.
We also offer our Add-on Component Shelf to store these electronics. This shelf attaches to the TV Lift just below your flat screen to raise and lower with your television. The add on shelf offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics.
Lead time: Please allow 2-4 business days for order handling and 3-8 business days for shipping.
- The Elevate cabinet includes LTL Lift Gate Curbside delivery at no extra charge.
- The Elevate cabinet arrives completely assembled, without the TV lift installed in the cabinet. Factory installation of the TV lift is available for an additional $100.00.
- Our delivery partner will lower the cabinet off of the truck via a lift gate and then place the item on the curb. The carrier will not place the cabinet inside of a garage or home.
- We will send you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
- You are responsible for unpacking the Elevate cabinet, installation of TV lift, disposing of packing material and placing of the cabinet in your house.