Summerset Alturi 30-Inch 2-Burner Built-In Natural Gas Grill With Stainless Steel Burners & Rotisserie
Designed to be a luxurious grill loaded with raw power, the Alturi series from Summerset raises the bar for outdoor cooking. The Alturi ALT30 gas grill is constructed from heavy duty 304 grade stainless steel for long lasting performance and durability. This 30-inch built-in natural gas grill is equipped with two stainless steel U-shaped burners rated for 26,000 BTUs each. The 550 square inch cooking area is covered with 9mm thick, heavy-duty stainless steel cooking grates. A ceramic briquette tray system sits under the grates, which absorb radiant heat from the burners, ensuring the grill provides even heat across the cooking surface. Stainless steel heat zone separators placed between the burners prevent heat from bleeding over, allowing you to cook foods at different temperatures simultaneously or use the grill in a two zone setup, with one portion for direct, high heat cooking and the other for cooler indirect cooking. A double lined grill hood prevents heat discoloration and retains heat. This gas grill also boasts a 15,000 BTU rear infrared rotisserie burner for expanded cooking flexibility. The heavy-duty rotisserie kit can hold up to 100 pounds. Flame thrower ignition supported by a backup flush tube ensures safe, reliable lighting without the need for batteries or electricity. For additional convenience, this grill offers details such as LED front panel illumination, interior halogen lighting and a spring-assisted hood for effortless lifting.
- Commercial quality U-shaped stainless steel burners deliver high heat
- Ceramic briquette trays minimize flare-ups and provide even heating
- Heat zone separators allow you to create temperature zones for cooking at different temperatures simultaneously
- Control panel LED lighting enhances evening entertaining
Product Manuals & Specifications
- Summerset gas grills have a limited lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship on the control valves, cooking grids, stainless steel housing, stainless steel burners, and all other stainless steel components. Ceramic briquettes, electrical and all other components and parts are covered for 1 year after the date of purchase. Warranty registration form must be submitted within 30 days of the purchase date to validate the warranty. Labor not included.
- Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
Manufacturer Warranty applies to purchases of any product at Ambient Home