Sojag™ Sanibel II Gazebo Steel Roof with Mosquito Netting
Modernize your outdoor relaxation area with the all-new Sanibel sun shelter generation from Sojag. With its clean lines, it is both practical as it is attractive. With your choice of one of three different roof designs, this unique gazebo series features both style and versatility. Just search for our Sanibel series and discover the one that's right for you. The Sanibel series offers reliable shade and shelter protection thanks to its durable galvanized steel roof. Featuring a sturdy premium powder-coated steel frame, you'll find this unit is both strong, and attractive.
- This unit features premium Interpon AkzoNobel powder coating, the industry gold standard in protective finishes for outdoor products, and has been evenly coated for maximum protection against corrosion, rust, and color fading. Features a light grey premium powder coat finish.
- Durable roof made of light grey, premium powder-coated galvanized steel panels that resist corrosion and rust.
- Nylon mosquito netting included and attaches easily at each end of the roof
- The discreet, recessed two-track system makes it easy to attach nylon mosquito net or privacy curtain.
- Includes a UV resistant nylon mosquito netting to protect from wind, rain, and pests.
- Although an all-season gazebo unit, any accumulation of snow should always be removed from the roof.
- Ability to hang a light/fan up to 50lbs.
- Dedicated customer experience team to help you with any assembly questions
- Comes as a ready to assemble kit with all metal and hardware components
- Assembled Height Ft. : 9
- Assembled Width Ft. : 8
- Assembled Length Ft. : 8
- Product Weight (lb.) 127.2 Lb
- Assembled Height Ft. : 9
- Assembled Width Ft. : 10
- Assembled Length Ft. : 10
- Product Weight (lb.) 181.5 Lb
Warranty / Certifications
Since 1993, Sojag has developed and distributed sun shelters, solariums and outdoor furniture, which can be found at most vendors throughout North America. As industry leader, Sojag is passionate about providing products which will transform your outdoor space, extend summer seasons and create an incomparable relaxing atmosphere. Using only fine quality innovative materials, they offer avant-garde structures which last for years to come. They are proud to be at your service with over 400,000 replacement parts in stock, thus extending the lifespan of your product. Their 20-some years of experience have been dedicated to maximizing your outdoor quality of life – Rediscover your yard!
Can one waterproof the gazebo’s canvases?
Yes, it is possible to apply a spray to increase the impermeability and slow fading due to UV rays. These aerosols are available at pool specialists and hardware stores.
Does Sojag offer an installation service?
We have a large network of experienced installers. Contact to obtain their coordinates at 1-866-901-1649.
How can I find my model number?
For a soft top shelter you will find a plastic tag on the inside of the roof with a piece of cardboard in it, indicating the model number. For a hard top shelter there is a metal plate situated at the top of one of the pillars, with your model number on it. Click Video.
How can I obtain an instruction manual?
Click Instruction Manual link on the description tab
I am having problems properly installing the polycarbonate roof panels in the structure.
Must wall-mounted shelters be anchored to the house?
It is essential to anchor Sojag shelters to the ground but it is not necessary to attach them to your home. You will therefore will avoid damaging your house coating. Please note that the hardware to anchor our shelters is not included. The hardware will be chosen according to the surface on which the structure will be placed.
What product must we use to clean the structures?
You can wash the canvases, curtains, micas and screens with soap and warm water. Please use a mild soap.
What should I do if there are parts missing from my new shelter?
Contact our customer service department by phone at (800) 438-5591
What should I do to winterize my shelter?
Soft top structure: The fabric roof, screens, curtains and micas must be removed and set aside for the winter. The structures can stay outside.
Hardtop structure: These products are four seasons, which means they can be left outside all year round. However, any accumulation of snow must be removed from the roof.
Use of winter cover: It is important to anchor the canvas to the ground with weights. Here is an instruction manual that gives you more information to properly install the canvas.
Winter bar: In order to increase the strength of our structures, an expandable support bar is available. This bar adds a beam to the center of your structure.
Where can I find replacement parts for my shelter?
Please contact us with your model number, we will place an order for you with pleasure.
Manufacturer Warranty applies to purchases of any product at Ambient Home