Proudly Made in the USA, the ACACIA Kit Gazebo program offers the enthusiast the ability to extend their covered living area with the safety and security provided by our heavy duty, but simple to assemble design.
The ACACIA Gazebo Kit is a kit and does NOT include the wood for the 4 legs or 4 headers. This is the responsibility of new owner to pick their own lumber out locally. Why did we do this? We did this to help keep the cost down, not only the cost of the lumber but also the cost of shipping heavy oversized beams. We also did this to allow for more freedom to customize with longer or shorter legs beams. As of March 2021 the lumber cost for standard pressure treated 4x4’s in the sizes required for the headers and legs would cost between $150-$200 as tested in various regions of the USA.
The gazebo roof framing is made with extruded aluminum and electrostatic finish actually sends an electric charge through the paint and the frame to help cause a chemical (ionic) bond, much stronger that simple powder coating commonly found in imported versions. The custom made steel brackets, carriage bolts, and hardware all have the same industrial powder coating finish.
Our canopy 2 piece covers are designed to allow for ventilation under the gazebo and to help ensure updrafts from damaging the gazebo canopy. We proudly use Sun-DURA branded solution dyed polyester fabrics proudly Made in the USA. Our factory precision laser cuts each of the canopy tops for the best fit. With 11 total colors available, we are sure that there is a color to match your exterior and your needs. Our Sun-DURA canopies are UV protected, and designed to resist fading and staining for 2 years. The Sun-DURA Canopies feature accented black trim and black stitch work threading. With a simple design, the canopy can be easily removed during winter months, extremely windy conditions, or for cleaning.
The best part of the ACACIA gazebo is that your dealer can sell you any of the replacement gazebo covers should you need a replacement or would like to change the color.
If your looking for a quality product that is Proudly Made in the USA by former military personnel look no further. We are extremely proud of what we have been able to do and Thank You for your support.
- The kit does NOT include the wood required for framing (legs and headers). These must be purchased locally by customer. Legs needed (4): 96" x 3.5"x3.5" ; Headers needed (4): 120" x 3.5" x 3.5". Headers MUST be cut to exact dimensions in order for the canopy to fit. There is flexibility in the height of the legs. Be sure to accommodate additional inches if you plan to mount in cement or in the ground!
- Kit includes: 2 part canopy, canopy framing and all hardware needed for assembly: brackets, bolts, screws, washers, nuts, drill bit, wrench, finishing caps, including ground anchoring system.
- Canopy Dimensions: 144 in. x 144 in.
- Finished dimensions: Outside dimensions (leg to leg): 127" x 127"; Inside Dimensions (leg to leg): 120" x 120"; Outside dimensions (canopy end to end): 144" x 144"; Height to peak: 147.5"; Clearance height under header: 92.5"
- Dual canopy design which allows for air circulation and prevention of updraft damage
- Easy to assemble, Rust resistant, extruded aluminum roof framing.
- Heavy duty electrostatically coated black steel bracket and hardware
- Gazebo Canopy cover made from Sun-DURA marine fabric. Sun-DURA Canopy covers have re-enforced corners for extra durability
- ALWAYS REMOVE CANOPY TOP IN SEVERE WEATHER TO AVOID DAMAGE.
- 100% Made in the USA (canopy, aluminum frame, electrostatic coating, nuts, screws, bolts, brackets, all printing). 2 year Canopy limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- 2 Year Limited warranty
- Material: Polyester
Product Length: 144,00
Product Height: 141,50
Product Width: 144,00
Product Weight: 54,00
Can one waterproof the gazebo’s canvases?
Yes, it is possible to apply a spray to increase the impermeability and slow fading due to UV rays. These aerosols are available at pool specialists and hardware stores.
Does Sojag offer an installation service?
We have a large network of experienced installers. Contact to obtain their coordinates at 1-866-901-1649.
How can I find my model number?
For a soft top shelter you will find a plastic tag on the inside of the roof with a piece of cardboard in it, indicating the model number. For a hard top shelter there is a metal plate situated at the top of one of the pillars, with your model number on it. Click Video.
How can I obtain an instruction manual?
Click Instruction Manual link on the description tab
I am having problems properly installing the polycarbonate roof panels in the structure.
Must wall-mounted shelters be anchored to the house?
It is essential to anchor Sojag shelters to the ground but it is not necessary to attach them to your home. You will therefore will avoid damaging your house coating. Please note that the hardware to anchor our shelters is not included. The hardware will be chosen according to the surface on which the structure will be placed.
What product must we use to clean the structures?
You can wash the canvases, curtains, micas and screens with soap and warm water. Please use a mild soap.
What should I do if there are parts missing from my new shelter?
Contact our customer service department by phone at (800) 438-5591
What should I do to winterize my shelter?
Soft top structure: The fabric roof, screens, curtains and micas must be removed and set aside for the winter. The structures can stay outside.
Hardtop structure: These products are four seasons, which means they can be left outside all year round. However, any accumulation of snow must be removed from the roof.
Use of winter cover: It is important to anchor the canvas to the ground with weights. Here is an instruction manual that gives you more information to properly install the canvas.
Winter bar: In order to increase the strength of our structures, an expandable support bar is available. This bar adds a beam to the center of your structure.
Where can I find replacement parts for my shelter?
Please contact us with your model number, we will place an order for you with pleasure.