Laviva Odyssey 30" White Bathroom Vanity With Countertop
The Odyssey collection is a “work of art” fashioned into a vanity of worth, function, and style. From the top of the countertop, finished so eloquently by the double OG edge, to the grain within the finish, lavishly covering the cabinet in 2 colors: Classic White and Maple Grey. The brilliance of the well-thought out concept continues with open shelves and top drawer (on the 36” or larger). This vanity also comes with an optional Toe-Kick assembly to cover the freestanding legs for a “built-in” approach. Available in single sink options in 24”, 30”, 36”, 48”, and double sink option in 60”.
- Solid Oak Wood and Plywood Construction
- Soft-close doors and drawer
- Dovetail Construction Drawers
- Bottom Legs are Adjustable
- Optional Toe Kick Assembly Included
- cUPC certified white porcelain sink
- 3.2" matching backsplash included
Product Manuals & Specifications
Odyssey 30" Vanity Installation Guide
Odyssey 30" Vanity Technical Drawings
30" Countertop Technical Drawing
1 year limited manufacture warranty
Manufactured By LAVIVA Inc.
Size/Weight W 30" / D 22" / H 34.5" / 144.18 lbs.
Sink Size W 20"
Materials Solid Oak Wood, Plywood, Marble, Porcelain, Zinc Alloy Handle Archaize Finish
- Includes countertop, backsplash, sink, and cabinet
- Vanity comes pre-assembled
- 2 vanity doors
- 1 vanity drawer
- 1 vanity shelf
- White Porcelain Undermount Rectangle Sink
- Pre-drilled with 1 hole for a single faucet
- You can make a special request to have additional holes drilled for your countertop. You must specify exactly how many extra holes, the total spread (in inches), and any extra notes. Please note that any modification made to the countertop voids all returns. Additionally, all special order request may extend your delivery date an extra 2-3 weeks.
- Does NOT include faucet, drain, or mirror
- Side splashes available on select collections. Call or email us to find out availability.
- Assembly Required. LAVIVA advises the use of a licensed contractor and plumber; otherwise warranty is voided.