Jacobs Ladder 2 Exercise Machine
Jacobs Ladder 2 is a piece of home fitness equipment designed to bring the power of a full gym to residences and small footprint areas. However, it has the same drive train as Jacobs Ladder so, it is just as durable. There are four differences between Jacobs Ladder and Jacobs Ladder 2:
- Different rung design (maple rung versus polyurethane)
- Power requirement (self-powered versus 110/220V)
- Offers Digital Feedback: Machine provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed and calorie burn.
- 40° Good for back: 40° provides natural climbing motion, which takes stress off lower back, hips and knees.
- Long, Dynamic climbing strokes: Ensures full range of motion, while giving you the option of exercising arms and legs.
- Can Fit into a Doorway: The self powered ladder is only 27.25" wide, allowing it to fit inside most interior doorways.
- Materials: Welded tubular steel frame, steel tubes, polyurethane sleeve, ABS/Polyethylene case
- Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
- Display: Elapsed time, Calories burned, Heart rate, Feet climbed, Rate in Ft/Min.
- Self-paced, self-powered climbing
- Does not put stress on the lower back, hips and knees
- Can be used in home or fitness gyms
Other than that, the workout on the Jacobs Ladder 2 home fitness equipment is exactly the same with the same results!