The D2-10A is designed to tackle the toughest jobs in your garage or workshop and outperform and outlast almost every lift in its class. With a powerful 10,000 lb. lifting capacity, the D2-10A has been designed to accommodate full-size trucks and vans, standard passenger cars, and sport and performance vehicles.
Equipped with a self-contained electric-hydraulic power unit and twin direct-drive hydraulic cylinders, the D2-10A is extremely reliable and durable. Nested inside the unyielding welded-steel columns are solidly-built carriage assemblies that glide on maintenance-free UHMW bearings. Soft-cushioning column guides provide silent staging and shudder-free movement of the lifting carriage during both lifting and lowering.
Asymmetric columns and extended-length rear arms allow vehicles to be loaded with doors rear and clear of the columns for convenient entry and exit of the vehicle. This reduces the chance of door dings due to column interference. Easy-swing telescoping arms feature automatic arm restraints ensuring that vehicles stay put when being serviced, and tear-resistant urethane contact pads are augmented by an 8-piece set of stackable adapters of varying heights. An attractive and extremely durable powder coat finish combined with zinc-plated components means your lift will last and still look good many years to come.
- Telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Added overhead safety shutoff bar
- Tru-Metric™ arm design for versatile arm positions
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set included
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapter pins