Lift 7,000 lbs. for Full Wheel Service Capability
The HDS-14 series four-post car lift is one of our most popular units for lifting medium-duty vehicles, as well as low-stance sports cars. Its extended approach ramps make it easy to safely engage your vehicle’s wheels, but what do you do when it’s time for a tire swap? Unless you want to expand your capabilities with a two-post lift, a simple pair of RJ7W rolling bridge jacks is necessary to lift the vehicle. (Each jack lifts half the vehicle frame.)
Easy-Roll Wheels Come Standard
The RJ7W rolling bridge comes standard with easy-roll wheels that fit onto the runway channels on standard four-post lift models 14,000-lbs lifting capacity or greater and provide effortless gliding along the runways for easy positioning and adjustability. BendPak rolling bridge jack rollers are made of hardened stainless-steel and zinc plated for maximum durability.
Rubber contact pads
BendPak rubber contact pads are included with every rolling bridge jack we sell. The RJ7W pads engage the lift points of large vehicle chassis with ease. We recommend purchasing the optional frame cradle pads for larger trucks and SUVs, as well.
Because different suspension rigs and vehicle bodies sit at different heights above the ground, the RJ7W rubber contact pads come with stackable adapters. This lets you reach the lift points without sacrificing how much rise you get from the jack. The adapters work on every vehicle type; all you need to know is whether the RJ7W is the right jack for what you want to lift.
High-pressure hydraulic power unit
A single, air-hydraulic pump is fitted to the side of the RJ7W rolling bridge jack. Your car lift has its own electric-hydraulic system that runs independent of your jack’s. After connecting the air line to the jack (needs 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM), an easy-to-use foot pedal activates the jack.
Three lock levels
For your convenience, BendPak rolling bridge jacks can be lifted to three different positions. They lock automatically as the jack rises and release together as the jack descends. Your car lift operations are separate from those of the bridge jack.
Features & Specs
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Easy-Roll Wheels
- Rubber contact pads
- Stackable adapters
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
- Lifting Capacity: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- Suitable Lift Model(s): HDS-14 Series, HDSO14P
Min. Drive-Over Height*
- Pad Only: 4" (102 mm)
- Pad + 2.75" Adapter: 6.75" (171 mm)
- Pad + 5.5" Adapter: 9.5" (241 mm)
Max. Lifting Height*
- Pad Only: 14.75" (375 mm)
- Pad + 2.75" Adapter: 17.5" (445 mm)
- Pad + 5.5" Adapter: 20.25" (514 mm)
- Support Base Width: 36.25" (921 mm) - 46.5" (1,181 mm)
- Max. Arm Reach: 56" (1,422 mm)
- Min. Arm Reach: 42" (1,067 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 55 seconds
- Pump: Air/Hydraulic
- Air Pressure: 125 PSI (10-25 CFM)
- Max. Operating Hydraulic Pressure: 4,550 PSI
- Power Requirement: None
- Shipping Weight: 431 lbs. (195 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 41.25" x 25" x 15" (1,048 mm x 635 mm x 381 mm)
* Dimensions listed are taken from the upper surface of the suitable four-post lift runway.
Included commercial-grade air-hydraulic pump requires 125 psi and 10 – 20 CFM.
Not sure which accessories you need?