The Meditub 3053 is a beautifully constructed 30x53 walk-in bathtub that will fit into any US standard 60” tub opening. This walk-in tub is available with a right or left inward swinging door and is constructed from heavy-duty reinforced fiberglass with a gel coat finish. It’s equipped with an ADA Compliant 17” contoured seat providing ultimate comfort.
This walk-in bathtub is available in several variations such as whirlpool only, air only, with a combination of both whirlpool and air systems (dual system), or as a soaker, with no jets at all. All of our water massage jets have a 360-degree range of motion to provide maximum comfort and versatility.
Sit down and immerse yourself in a relaxing atmosphere, while all your stress disappears. This 30x53 walk-in bathtub includes adjustable feet for easy installation and leveling.
Walk-In provides a safe and independent bathing experience. Using the latest in tub crafting techniques and industrial grade materials Walk-In Tubs offers an impressive line to meet your specific needs. With ADA-compliant designs and features, Walk-In Tubs offer the satisfaction and peace of mind needed to truly enjoy a luxurious soak or a vibrant, soothing experience.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF MEDITUB 3053 SERIES:
- 16 air bubble massage injectors powered by a 1HP air blower
- Pneumatic button control
- 6 directional and adjustable water jets powered by a 1HP pump
- Friction heater maintains water temperature for extended warm and comfortable bathing with no extra power needed to operate
- Removable front access panels for maintenance
- Faucet set not included
- Built-in tile flange
- Cable-operated waste and overflow
- High-grade marine fiberglass with a triple gel coating
- Solid stainless steel frame with 8 laser precision support points
- Safe for bathing salts and aromatic oils for a deep, relaxing soak
- ADA compliant molded bathing seat, safety grab bar, and low threshold entry
- Advanced GE water seal backed by a lifetime warranty
- Built-in grab bar for added safety and stability
- Slip-resistant textured flooring for safety and comfort
- Inward swinging door
- 6 in. Threshold & 17 in. Seat Height
- Designed for an alcove style installation
- Follows and meets the standards for UL, CSA, ANSI, and IAPMO
- Water Capacity: 68 Gallons
- Dimensions: 53 in. L x 30 in. W x 38 in. H
RESOURCES FOR MEDITUB 3053 SERIES: