Hollon FD-3020CILK Depository Safe with Inner Locking Compartment
A recent study shows that a whopping $50 billion is stolen from U.S. businesses by employees each year, and 75% of employees have stolen from their employer at least once. In light of these statistics, it’s imperative to ensure a company’s assets are protected. Since standard safes must be opened with a combination or a key, they are a security risk. Anyone opening the safe to deposit cash or other valuables also has the ability to remove them. Since depository safes allow employees to drop in cash without affording access to the safe, they eliminate much of the worry associated with possible theft from someone inside your organization.
The Hollon FD-3020CILK Depository Safe with Inner Locking Compartment is a large deposit safe that includes an extra internal compartment with a keyed access that allows only the person with the key to access the contents. It also features an anti-fish baffle which prevents theft through the deposit door, 4 anchor holes to mount the safe to the floor and five 1.25” diameter solid steel locking bolts. It has a UL listed group 2 combination dial and the heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt. The locks and relocker are protected by a drill/ballistic resistant hard plate.
Many businesses that deal in cash transactions can benefit from a depository safe and the Hollon FD-3020CILK Depository Safe with Inner Locking Compartment. It is a great choice!
- B-Rated Depository Safe with inner locking compartment drawer
- Anti-Fish Baffle prevents theft through the deposit door
- Internal spring loaded relocking device
- UL Listed Group 2 Combination Dial
- Four anchor holes (hardware not included)
- ½” Thick solid steel door
- (5) 1.25″ Solid Steel Active Locking Bolts
- Drill/Ballistic Resistant Hardplate protects internal lock and re-locker
- Heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt
- Outside: 30.00" H X 20.00" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: 19.75" H X 12.25" W X 16.80" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.36
- Lock Box: 4.38″ H x 19.75" W x 16.88" D
- Weight: 180.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Starting January 2015 Hollon Safe warranties all parts and labor, including all Hollon digital components, on all safes purchased for period of 1 year from date of purchase against manufacture defects. We provide a 2-year warranty on all replacement parts. Extended warranty includes Hollon digital components. Other brand digital components, electronic keypads, will only be warranted for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Only digital components that are factory installed or installed by a Hollon Safe technician prior to shipment will be covered under this 1 year warranty.