Apollo Pro V Reserve
American Ash Wood Rails Reserve-Black
Light Commercial / Gym Use
A standout favorite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, the Viking Pro V indoor rower boasts a tremendously robust construction that is suited to the highest of intensity environments.
An industry-first twin tank design along with Fluid Force technology provides users with a natural and catch and feel and zero dead spots, guaranteed to provide a tough workout with every use.
Offering 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal models, Viking Pro V is the perfect machine for any commercial space.
Complete with advanced console abilities, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, so users spend less time programming console data and more time smashing personal bests. Track and record individual and club performance with Viking Pro V’s smart device connectivity, compatible with FDF’s social app.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 5 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: 2135mm (84”), Width: 550mm (22”)
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
- Ships in 2 boxes
***US Model - Black triple-bladed impeller***
(Designed for North America, will vary with international models.)
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – COMMERCIAL USE
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited warrants that the APOLLO PRO V / VIKING PRO V (model APPV / VKPV), purchased from an authorized agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
|Main Frame – 10 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the Apollo Metal Main Frame / Viking Wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
|Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 5 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase.
|Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
- Seat Frame
- Seat Rails
- Shaft and Impeller Assembly
|All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty
||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- Bungee Recoil Cord
- Hand Grips & Footstraps
- Polyester Rowing Belt
- Seat and Seat Runners
- All Pulleys, Rollers & Bearings
- All Rubber Components
- Monitor & Speed Sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
- Footplates (pivoting & sliding)
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
- Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- FIRST DEGREE FITNESS makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither FIRST DEGREE FITNESS nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
- Manufacturer's warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first