BendPak HDSO-14AX 4 Post Alignment Lift Package
Package Deal: (1) HDSO-14AX + (2) RBJ7000 + (1) Airline Kit
We engineered our HDSO-14AX model without a front cross bar, so operators can easily enter and exit from beneath the vehicle. Now the process of front-end adjustment becomes quick and trouble-free. This is a must for busy alignment bays. Additionally, for precise front-lift leveling, nothing beats our patented adjustable front outrigger tubes. The infinitely adjustable pitch compensates for excessive loads and sloped floors.
Rolling Bridge Jack (Set of 2)
The 7,000Lb. capacity rolling bridge jacks offer the ultimate in jacking speed and convenience. Their exclusive telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths. Precision rollers enable you to position them anywhere under the vehicle. Perfect for wheel and suspension work. Each jack comes complete with stackable pad adapters and axle support plates.
- 14,000 pound lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8” roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non‐skid surface
BendPak RJ-7 Set of 2
- 7,000 LBS Automotive Lift with open center.
- Works with BendPak HD-14 series alignment lifts
- Scissor mechanism allows for level lifting
- Weight: 300 lbs
Not sure which accessories you need?