Experience attainable luxury with the ZLINE DuraSnow dual fuel professional range. ZLINE’s dual fuel range combines a high-performance gas stove top with an electric convection oven. Providing professional aesthetics and functionality, this stove provides the ultimate luxury experience for a fraction of the cost. Achieve optimal results with stovetop cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners. ZLINE’s proprietary brass burners give each range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits. Not only will you achieve a luxury look, but the brass material provides superior heat retention and even flame distribution. Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a 3-layered insulated glass oven for even, precise cooking every use. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this stove is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this dual fuel oven offers a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE’s exclusive single piece cast iron grate. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional dual fuel stoves, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE dual fuel range ships next business day when in stock.
- Oven with 3-layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal that allows for the oven door to stay cool while oven heats
- Dual oven lighting is controlled by switch, allows for crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking
- Front control knobs with five functionalities
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support full weight of oven door and stop at any place, durable and effective, with a smooth action
- Handcrafted, high quality Italian brass burners to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop and oven
- Peace of mind with durable brass burners and cast iron grates, designed to combat everyday wear and tear
- Heavy duty Italian made porcelain 1-piece cook top allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue
- Solid-piece cast iron grates - heavy duty and built to last, extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- No-scratch ceramic designed to handle every cooking environment
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 in. - 38.5 in.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion, this expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return
Info & Guides