- Fits up to 60” TVs (55” wide left to right)
- Espresso finish that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Beautiful smoked glass doors to fit modern style
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II Pro with 5 year warranty
- Functional front doors with adjustable shelving for storage and component space
Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone™ lift mechanism.
Component Storage Space: The Tuscany has 8" of vertical storage height and 50" of width horizontal space for your Satellite Box, Cable Box, Recorders, Amps, Surround Sound, and Video Games
Personal Storage Space: The Tuscany has 4 adjustable shelves for your DVD boxes, Video Game boxes and CD cases.
RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
With the same distinctive design qualities as the Brookside, the Tuscany offers Touchstone's signature TV lift technologies outfitted in a classy burnished espresso finish. The striking contrast between its deep brown tone and its frosted glass cabinet doors will instantly become the focal point of any room in your home. Thanks to the semi-transparency of the Tuscany's frosted cabinet doors, you can access your electric components within via remote control without interference. The Tuscany also features a touch sensor light within the cabinet to create an illuminated display and sliding panels in the rear of the cabinet for easy access to TV wires and connections.
The Tuscany accommodates flat screen TVs up to 60" diagonal and its TV lift can lift your flat screen up to 33" from the depths of the cabinet. Installing your Tuscany cabinet is simple and hassle-free, especially with the help of our professional installers. Order your Tuscany TV Lift cabinet today to add the perfect combination of sophistication and utility to your home.
Touchstone's TV Lift System
The Tuscany is ready to entertain with the Touchstone's smoothest and most reliable TV lift mechanism, the Whisper Lift II. The Whisper Lift II is the highest quality TV lift available. It is designed to lift and lower your flatscreen TV out of and into your Tuscany cabinet. The Tuscany also includes both a wireless remote and an extra wired remote within the cabinet as a back up controller.
IR Repeater Kit
We also offer the optional Infra-Red Repeater Kit you can add to your Tuscany TV Lift cabinet which allows you to access your electronics via remote control without interference while they are stowed within the cabinet. The Infra-Red Repeater communicates with your cable boxes, DVD players, and gaming systems by establishing a universal remote eye. You can add the Infra-Red Repeater Kit to the Tuscany for just $99.
Lead time: Please allow 2-4 business days for order handling and 3-8 business days for shipping.
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.