- Fits up to 60” TVs (55” wide left to right)
- Beautiful Espresso finish that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II Pro with 5 year warranty
- Functional front doors with adjustable shelving for storage and component space
Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone™ lift mechanism.
Component Storage Space: The Monterey has 8" of vertical storage height and 50" of width horizontal space for your satellite box, cable box, recorders, amps, surround sound, and video games
Personal Storage Space: The Monterey has 4 adjustable shelves behind the front doors for your DVD boxes, compact disc or video game cases.
RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
The Monterey is a distinctive solid wood cabinet that balances crisp lines with a rich espresso finish to complement a variety of decorating tastes. This heirloom-quality cabinet with quiet, smooth electro-mechanical lift accommodates most 60" diagonal flat panel plasma and LCD TVs. It features solid birch with espresso veneers with inset wood panels. The Monterey comes IR Ready to allow access to components behind the wooden doors.
The Monterey TV lift cabinet features a rich espresso finish and sleek satin nickel hardware on the front cabinet doors and comes ready to entertain with Touchstone's patented TV lift, solid wood construction with English dovetail joints, and a universal flat-screen TV mounting system. The Monterey gives you easy access to your TV connections and components with right and left sliding rear panels. The Monterey can hold most flat panel plasma and LCD TV's up to 60" diagonally, with additional storage space for your Cable or Satellite Box, DVD player, DVDs and Games.
Touchstone's TV Lift System
The Monterey comes ready for entertainment action with Touchstone's quiet and smooth TV lift system for your LCD or Plasma TV. The Monterey comes with a wireless RF remote control for operation of the cabinet's lift and includes a backup wired handset controller inside the cabinet in case you ever lose or just can't find the wireless remote.
IR Repeater Kit
The Infra-Red Repeater Kit allows you to control your DVD player, home theater, cable box, tuner or other components located inside the cabinet. Add the Infra-Red Repeater Kit to the Monterey for only $99.
Lead time: Please allow 2-4 business days for order handling and 3-8 business days for shipping.
- Our LTL-Curbside Delivery Service is included in the price of all cabinets and includes the following:
- Lift-gate delivery to curbside at your home or place of business.
- After your order has shipped, a representative from the shipping company will contact you to schedule delivery of your Touchstone™ TV Lift Cabinet. The carrier will provide a date and 4-hour window for delivery.
- Item will be left in its original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for unpacking cabinet and bringing cabinet into the home.