- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful honey oak finished cabinet with a transitional cabinet design that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Compatible with the add-on component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II which includes a 5-year warranty
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Elevate TV lift cabinet is shipped directly to the customer by standard ground service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
Touchstone's Elevate® in Honey Oak finish is the small TV Lift Cabinet you have been looking for to accommodate your flat screen TV up to 45 inches wide. Thanks to this Elevate's beautiful honey oak finish, you won't have to make a decision between style and functionality when furnishing your home; Touchstone's Elevate® Honey Oak offers both.
This inexpensive, yet high quality pop up TV cabinet is optimized for usage at the foot of the bed. The Elevate® cabinet gives you the option of hiding your flatscreen TV to function as an exquisite wood chest, or elevating your television at an optimal height for watching your favorite shows in bed. While ideally designed for the bedroom, the Elevate® Honey Oak features a four-sided finish which makes it a flexible piece that can be placed virtually anywhere in your home.
Delivered to install within the Elevate® Honey Oak's finely crafted cabinet is Touchstone's Whisper Lift® II, a quiet and stable TV lift which will raise or lower your television in less than 30 seconds to a maximum height of 68.5". Installing your TV lift in your cabinet is fast and simple. We provide step by step installation instructions and additional phone and online assistance to help you have your new TV lift ready for use within minutes. For $100.00, we also offer the service of having our factory trained staff to install the lift into your cabinet prior to shipping so your TV lift cabinet will be ready for use as soon as it arrives.
In terms of convenience and accessibility, flatscreen cables can be fed through the bottom of your TV lift cabinet and the front panel of the TV lift cabinet also opens allowing you to access your electronic devices within the cabinet.
Optionally, you can upgrade the Elevate® Honey Oak with our add-on component shelf to store your cable box, game system, DVD player, and other components for only $79 at time of cabinet purchase (Its normally $89 as a standalone purchase). The add-on component shelf attaches to the TV lift system directly below the flat screen TV and raises or lowers into the cabinet along with you TV when remotely activated. The shelf provides an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side to fit a wide variety of multimedia components.
Lead time: Please allow 2-4 business days for order handling and 3-8 business days for shipping.
- The Elevate cabinet includes LTL Lift Gate Curbside delivery at no extra charge.
- The Elevate cabinet arrives completely assembled, without the TV lift installed in the cabinet. Factory installation of the TV lift is available for an additional $100.00.
- Our delivery partner will lower the cabinet off of the truck via a lift gate and then place the item on the curb. The carrier will not place the cabinet inside of a garage or home.
- We will send you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
- You are responsible for unpacking the Elevate cabinet, installation of TV lift, disposing of packing material and placing of the cabinet in your house.