- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful espresso finished cabinet with a traditional cabinet design that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Compatible with the add-on component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II which includes a 5-year warranty
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- The Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by standard freight service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
Touchstone's Elevate® is step above our smallest TV Lift Cabinet, specifically designed for placement at the foot of your bed. This cabinet's size works with any flatscreen television up to 45" wide and its striking espresso finish is designed to accommodate the style of your home as well. In spite of its affordable pricing, you will be surprised and impressed by the Elevate's high-quality design and build.
While the Elevate® was originally designed to be placed at the foot of your bed, its refined four-sided finish makes it a multifaceted asset that can be installed anywhere in your home. The TV lifting capability of this pop-up cabinet is yet another great feat in flexibility: with the touch of a button your flatscreen TV can be lifted to an ideal height for in-bed viewing or your television can be stowed away as your cabinet is instantly disguised as a finely crafted chest.
Touchstone's Whisper Lift II TV Lift is included with The Elevate® Espresso and is quick and simple to install. The Whisper Lift II is a quiet and durably built television lift which allows you to raise or lower your flatscreen to a maximum height of 68.5" in less than 30 seconds. We offer step by step instructions for a headache free installation as well as additional phone or online support to assist you in the set up of your new TV lift cabinet. For an additional cost of $100.00, we also offer pre-installed Elevate® cabinets whose lifts have been installed before shipment by our factory trained staff so that your Elevate® Espresso is ready to be used when it arrives at your door.
Your flatscreen TV cables can be fed throughout the bottom of your pop up TV cabinet for simplicity and practicality and the front panel of The Elevate® TV lift cabinet can be popped open to access your electronics within the cabinet as well.
Optionally, you can upgrade The Elevate® with our add-on component shelf to store your cable box, game system, DVD player, and other components for only $79 at time of cabinet purchase (Its normally $89 as a standalone purchase). The add-on component shelf attaches to the TV lift system directly below the flat screen TV and raises or lowers into the cabinet along with you TV when remotely activated. The shelf provides an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side to fit a wide variety of multimedia components.
Lead time: Please allow 2-4 business days for order handling and 3-8 business days for shipping.
- The Elevate cabinet includes LTL Lift Gate Curbside delivery at no extra charge.
- The Elevate cabinet arrives completely assembled, without the TV lift installed in the cabinet. Factory installation of the TV lift is available for an additional $100.00.
- Our delivery partner will lower the cabinet off of the truck via a lift gate and then place the item on the curb. The carrier will not place the cabinet inside of a garage or home.
- We will send you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
- You are responsible for unpacking the Elevate cabinet, installation of TV lift, disposing of packing material and placing of the cabinet in your house.