- 3 Sided design featuring mirror flame panel to give an added depth effect to the flames
- Can be partially recessed into or hung on the wall
- Includes Heat! High and low settings (650W & 1300W) with thermostat (62-86 °F) for different heat output or use heat independently of the flame effect
- Frontal location of heating vent allows for TVs to be mounted above
- White stones & clear crystals included
- 9 Color flame and 9 color flame bed
- Open face design
- Built-in Thermostat for setting between 62 and 86 degrees F
- Mirror flame panel
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Programmable auto-off timer
- Front facing vent allows for zero-clearance installation
Touchstone's Fury 50" electric fireplace features a fully finished mantel design. Housed within the three-sided mantel is the industry's leading lifelike LED flame technology that is sure to complement the existing decor in your home. This 50" wide electric fireplace can be mounted on or recessed in the wall of your bedroom, family room, or anywhere in your home to offer the aesthetic appeal of a finely crafted fireplace without the troubles and stress of an actual fire. The mirror flame panel of the unit gives the allusion of added depth to the flame and flame bed, giving you the most realistic look possible.
The Fury features a built-in thermostat for setting your room heat between 62 and 86 degrees. The (650 - 1300 Watt) heater is perfect for taking the edge off a cool summer evening or warming up a basement a few degrees. (Please note, Touchstone™ doesn't recommend this fireplace as a primary or solo heat source for a room.) The heat comes from the bottom of the front of the fireplace, so it can be used in a recessed setting.
Lead time: Please allow 2-4 business days for order handling and 3-8 business days for shipping.
- This product is shipped via UPS and FedEx Ground service.
- These deliveries are handled the same way as any UPS or FedEx Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. We are responsible for the delivery only to the point that the cabinet is dropped off, so please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if weather is an issue.
- You are responsible for mounting the fireplace on or in the wall. See the Product Video tab for installation instructions.
- We will send you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment. You are responsible for unpacking the fireplace, disposing of packing material and placing of the fireplace in your house.