- Designed with front heating vent so that the unit can be flush mounted into wall
- Includes logset and crystals
- Slim frame that features a large fireplace viewing area with life-like LED flames that cannot be rivaled by competitors
- Heats up to 400 square feet (5,000 BTUs)
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates on low and high heat
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
The Forte™ 40" wide Electric Fireplace is a uniquely designed electric fireplace by Touchstone™ that was made to accommodate customers who wanted to see a narrower edition of our Sideline model. Unlike the Onyx® fireplace which is designed to be mounted to your wall, the Forte is designed to be recessed into your wall while also allowing you to use its heating feature. Similar to the Sideline, The Forte™ heating feature is designed so that the heat is released through the front of the unit. Therefore, recessing The Forte™ within your wall is not a fire hazard. However, unlike The Sideline®, The Forte™ is much taller and narrower in size making it the perfect shape for smaller walls.
Like all Touchstone™ electric fireplaces, The Forte™ Electric Fireplace gives you the beauty and warmth of a fireplace without the open flame, smell or cleanup. This electric fireplace heats up to 400 square feet with 5 flame settings and 2 heat settings (1000W and 1500W). A heat-free setting lets you enjoy the realistic flames of the fireplace all year round. Like all Touchstone™ electric fireplaces, The Forte™ Electric Fireplace gives you the beauty and warmth of a fireplace without the open flame, smell or cleanup. This electric fireplace heats up to 400 square feet with 5 flame settings and 2 heat settings (1000W and 1500W).
The New Design
Free of distracting buttons and vents, The Forte™ Electric Fireplace features a streamlined mounting design for easy installation inside of a wall. Mounting is available on the back or sides of the unit. Simple to operate, the fireplace's heat and flame settings are fully controlled by a hand held remote. The 17-inch high glass display showcases the realistic flames beautifully; while small, unobtrusive heat vents on the glass keep the focus on the fire.
Unmatched Realistic Flame
The true-to-life flame sets Touchstone™ electric fireplaces apart from other brands. The flame of The Forte™ Electric Fireplace is so realistic, friends will think it is a gas fireplace and will be cautious about placing their hands near the flame. Energy efficient LED bulbs power the flame. The Forte™ Electric Fireplace has 5 flame settings, from a soft ember to a full raging fire which brings the 31" x 17" flame area alive. With a touch of the remote control, you can adjust the flame intensity to match the lighting of your room or your mood.
It has two heat settings and is designed to add heat to a room up to 400 square feet. The heating element warms up quickly and creates a cozy setting, especially when used in combination with your home's primary heating source. The heat setting is controllable from the remote control. Versatile for use in any season, you can adjust the fireplace settings to enjoy the flame without the heat in warm weather.
Mounting and Use
The Forte™ Electric Fireplace is designed for insertion in your wall. Mounting The Forte™ Electric Fireplace into a recessed position can be accomplished by mounting using its vertical supports (6 screws). The glass display area is securely held in place by four bracket hooks and two screws. For installation, simply remove this glass cover to access the mounting screw holes. As with all electric fireplaces, Touchstone recommends placement of The Forte™ Electric Fireplace at least 12 inches below your ceiling. In some instances, customers have placed The Forte™ Electric Fireplace under a wall mounted, flat screen television. When mounted below a TV, we recommend mounting the fireplace at least 12 inches below bottom of the TV.
Manufacturer Warranty applies to purchases of any product at Ambient Home
Lead time: Please allow 2-4 business days for order handling and 3-8 business days for shipping.
- This product is shipped via UPS and FedEx Ground service.
- These deliveries are handled the same way as any UPS or FedEx Ground shipment, so they can be left when you are not home. We are responsible for the delivery only to the point that the cabinet is dropped off, so please be aware of any possible issues with a drop off delivery if you are not home, or if weather is an issue.
- You are responsible for mounting the fireplace on or in the wall. See the Product Video tab for installation instructions.
- We will send you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment. You are responsible for unpacking the fireplace, disposing of packing material and placing of the fireplace in your house.