Modernize your outdoor relaxation area with the all-new Sanibel sun shelter generation from Sojag. Having clean lines, without fancy frills, it is as practical as it is attractive. Being offered three different roof versions will satisfy the designer in you. Just search for Sanibel and Sanibel II to compare and make your choice. Regardless of the version, the Sanibel will provide you the desired shade using a galvanized steel roof and will serve as an outdoor dining room when you receive family and friends.
- Structure made of light grey powder-coated aluminum
- Roof made of light grey powder-coated galvanized steel panels
- Nylon mosquito netting at each end of the roof
- Two-track system for netting and optional privacy curtains
- Nylon mosquito netting included
Meets CPAI-84 flame-resistant international safety standards
- Any accumulation of snow should always be removed from the roof
- Ability to hang a light/fan up to 50lbs.
- Dedicated customer experience team to help you with any assembly questions
- Comes as a ready to assemble kit with all metal and hardware components
- Assembled Height Ft. : 9
- Assembled Width Ft. : 10
- Assembled Length Ft. : 10
- Assembled Product Weight 208.3 Lb
Warranty / Certifications
Since 1993, Sojag has developed and distributed sun shelters, solarium, and outdoor furniture, which can be found at most vendors throughout North America. As an industry leader, Sojag is passionate about providing products that will transform your outdoor space, extend summer seasons and create an incomparable relaxing atmosphere. Using only fine quality innovative materials, they offer avant-garde structures that last for years to come. They are proud to be at your service with over 400,000 replacement parts in stock, thus extending the lifespan of your product. Their 20-some years of experience have been dedicated to maximizing your outdoor quality of life – Rediscover your yard!