RX2000 multi-mode compact ROPE TRAINER
Compact and easy to move floor unit RX2000 can used for standing and sitting exercises. Smart choice for trainers, studios or simply to add into a functional training workout zone.
This machine combines unique functional training for MMA, jiu-jitsu, wrestling, grappling, and other sports! The RX2000 offers versatility and delivers unbeatable strength, cardiovascular, and muscular endurance training in one simple, compact, durable and mobile product.
- Multi-mode base mount rope pulling machine
- Standing or sitting rope pulling positions
- Durable and compact design with wheels for easy movement
- Continuously adjusting Progressive Resistance
- Compatible with HiperVision virtual training system
- Resistance from 10-100lbs
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 21"L x 28"W x 19"H, 70lbs
Automatically adjusts resistance from 10lbs up to 200lbs, based on pulling speed and intensity
GET A GRIP on our durable and pliable, polyester-weaved rope. Soft on hands and easy-to-clean. Available in black or burgundy-black colors.
LCD display tracks time, speed (ft/ min), distance (total feet pulled), calories, and scan mode. Works independently of HIPERVISION
TRANSPORTABLE & COMPACT
Small footprint, transport wheels and moving wand makes for convenient mobility and storage
Specs and Documentation
Frame: 10 Years
Parts & Labor: 1 Year
Upholstery: 90 Days