Nuke Wood Fired Outdoor Oven - OVEN6002
Bake and roast under the stars with the Ñuke Oven 60. The wood-burning oven’s easy-access front-loading firebox and adjustable air intake, allows cooks to control the top oven chamber, and the built-in pyrometer helps keep wood-fired flareups within the target temperature range. With independent steam and smoke exhausts, cooks can ensure foods are not overwhelmed with smoky flavor. An included stainless-steel oven rack and flattop cooking tray provide flexibility in culinary techniques, and the refractory bricks that line the oven serve double duty as a cooking surface for brick oven pizza or traditional homemade breads. The Ñuke Oven 60 is sold with its full-length cover, as well as the shovel and poker to tend the wood fire.
- DUAL-CHAMBER COOKING: The dual chamber design allows fuel to be added without opening the cooking chamber, and a sliding vent in the fire chamber controls the oxygen to the fire
- DUAL-EXHAUST: With each chamber vented independently smoke does not invade the foods in the cooking chamber
- BUILT-IN THERMOMETER: The 650-degree thermometer provides accurate temperature monitoring
- LUMP CHARCOAL OR WOOD: Whether you prefer wood-fired baking or the ease of charcoal, just about any fuel option is available
- REFRACTORY BRICKS FOR MAXIMUM HEAT: Both chambers are lined with high-quality fire brick that retains and focuses the heat, you can even cook pizza and bread right on the brick floor
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Fabricated from durable XXX steal, the Nuke Oven 60 is built to last
- DOOR HANDLES: Carved wooden handles on each door ensure the handles are always cool to the touch
- CHIMNEY: Included chimney and chimney cap vent smoke away from the oven
- STAINLESS COOKING RACKS: Two stainless steel cooking racks are provided
- WHEELED OVEN STAND: Two castor wheels allow the oven to be moved throughout the deck or patio, and a wood-accented storage rack provide space for storing wood splits
- SHOVEL: A 30-inch shovel is provided for easy cleanout
- POKER: The 30-inch fire poker helps manage burning logs and coals
- COOKING TRAYS: Two sturdy stainless steel sheet trays that fit the racks are provided
- COVER: A durable full-length vinyl cover is included to protect the oven when not in use
Product Manuals & Specifications
- Nuke warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase bearing sales receipt.
- Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.