Modern Passage Frameless "See Through or Front Facing" Fireplace 60″ Extra High Glass
The contemporary gas fireplace has been reinvented with a frameless design & sharp minimalist look that allows the surrounding finishing material to come directly to the glass. This creates an opening that gives the appearance of fire hanging beautifully in your wall.
Flare’s most popular design, Now as a vertical new look.
The Passage Fireplace can be ordered as a Standard See Through Fireplace – Flare-ST-30-EH or with a solid back for a front-facing presentation, vertical window and a fireplace.
All Flare Fireplaces come standard with an Invisible Mesh safety screen, but can be upgraded to include our double glass feature for the same protection and a much clearer view of your Flare’s flame.
- Indoor & outdoor options
- Double glass or protective screens, heat barrier
- New multi colour LED option
- Electronic ignition with battery backup
- “Cold Wall” above the fireplace, perfect for mounting a TV
- The optional Power Vent system
- Includes 7 different media options: Fireglass, Ceramic Pebbles or Wood logs
- Optional ceramic reflective back
- Touch Remote - Six button stylish remote with timer, sleep mode, flame height adjustment, programming and temperature control.
- 3D Stainless Steel Burners - Longer, 3D stainless steel, burners (V.S a pipe burner) with deeper taller flame that extends closer to the sides of the fireplace
- All units are certified and approved by CSA to be installed in North America, including in the states of California & Massachusett
The linear direct vent fireplace is designed to appear longer across your space, creating the appearance of your fireplace hanging effortlessly in your wall. The term “linear fireplace” is used to describe the long rectangular glass opening and can be specified by length and glass height.
Ceramic Black Reflective Back
All Flare Fireplaces have the option to upgrade to a black ceramic Reflective Black panel. This panel adds depth by increasing the reflection of your flame and media on the back or sides of your fireplace.
Multicolor LED Lighting
The optional multicolor LED kit lights up your firebox with any color in the spectrum using the included remote. Set the color and the memory will remember your choice each time you power the unit on or off. You can also power the lights independently to use the lights regardless of if the fireplace is on.
Advanced 3D Burner
Unlike a traditional pipe burner, Flare’s 3D stainless steel burners create a deeper, taller flame that extends closer to the sides of the fireplace, allowing for a more dynamic, natural look that runs almost end-to-end in your fireplace.
The modern electronic gas valves equipped on all Flare Fireplaces enable your fireplace to be integrated into a new or pre-existing home automation system. Using signal relays brought to the fireplace, you can control your Flare using your Home Automation hub to control turning your fireplace on and off.
Operate your screened Flare Fireplace, with no blowers, when the power goes out. Four AA batteries can keep your fireplace functioning for up to two years.
In the rare case you need to Power Vent your Flare fireplace we have three options to fit any application. Use our optional Power Vent in application that have an extremely long vent run, or when you need to drag your run under the fireplace.
Flare Fireplaces offers a quick touch Double Glass, which functions without the need of a power vent, across our entire lineup. This safety barrier is perfect when you are looking to achieve that crystal clear viewing window to your flame.
Optional wall timers are available with every fireplace in either digital or analogue design.
Multiple Glass Heights
Flare not only offers linear fireplaces in lengths ranging from 30″ up to 400″, but we also offer multiple glass heights.16″, 24″, and 30″ heights are available in our Front Facing, See Through, & Room Definer lineup. With 16″ and 24″ available across the entire lineup.
Every residential Flare Fireplace ships standard with a user friendly remote. This remote allows you to control the flame height, thermostat, and timer functionality built into your Flare Fireplace valve system.
Flare Fireplaces subjects every fireplace and component to rigorous testing to verify it is free from any defects before it leaves our warehouse. Flare Fireplaces photographs and documents the fireplace and all components moments before shipping them to our nationwide network of authorized dealers for installation, verifying full operation of the fireplace and all components. Our factory is supervised by CSA and subject to the highest operating standards.
18 Month Comprehensive Warranty
Effective beginning 18 months from the original date of purchase from an authorized Flare Fireplaces Dealer, our Comprehensive Warranty includes replacing or repairing any defective electronic components. These parts include the following components
- Gas Valve
- LED Lighting Strips, Remote, & Controller
- Authorized Media
- Wall Switch
- WiFi Components
This warranty does not apply to any component that shows evidence of misuse, abuse, improper installation, exposure to water or moisture, excessive heat, dust or paint.
Limited 5-Year Warranty
Effective for five years from the original date of purchase, Flare Fireplaces Limited Five Year Coverage includes replacing ceramic glass. This coverage is covered under the following circumstances:
This coverage is void if the glass is damaged due to improper cleaning. This includes using ammonia or detergent based cleaning solvents or solutions instead of luke warm water and a lint free cloth. Other products may leave streaking or a honeycomb shaped stain on your fireplace glass.
Limited 10-Year Warranty
Limited Lifetime Coverage is extended to the following components:
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of original purchase.
- Minor warping of certain components or discoloration is normal and is not considered a defect that is covered under this warranty. Major disruption and buckling of parts can be caused by over-firing of your fireplace. Over-firing above the rated value specified in the manual is contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions and may void this warranty.
- All installations must be performed by a qualified technician in accordance with applicable local and national requirements.
- Installations must be done in accordance with the Flare Fireplaces installation manual. The Limited Warranty applies only if the product is installed in the United States or Canada and only if installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the attached product manual.
- It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure the appliance is firing per the rating plate.
- Any part that is found in our judgment to be defective shall be repaired, replaced or refunded at Flare Fireplaces’ option.
- This warranty only covers appliances that are purchased through a Flare Fireplaces authorized dealer or distributor.
- The warranty is only valid while the appliance remains at the site of original installation.
- Flare Fireplaces does not install or provide installation services. The installation of the fireplaces must be done by authorized installer. The fireplace limited warranty does not cover the installation service or any part related to the installation of the fireplace or surrounding of the fireplace and venting.
- Contact your dealer for warranty service. If the dealer is unable to provide necessary parts, contact the nearest Flare Fireplaces authorized dealer or supplier.
- This warranty does not apply to any component that shows evidence of misuse, abuse, improper installation, accident or lack of maintenance.
- Flare Fireplaces is not responsible for televisions, mantels, surrounds or finishing material around the fireplace.
- Flare Fireplaces is not responsible for installation, operational or environmental conditions beyond our control.
- Flare Fireplaces shall in no event be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature which are in excess of the original purchase price of the product.
- Flare Fireplaces may at its discretion discharge all obligations by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part.
- This warranty may not be extended or modified by our dealers or representatives.
- The Limited Warranty only covers parts and labor as provided above. Flare Fireplaces will not be responsible for materials, components or construction, which are not manufactured or supplied by Flare Fireplaces or for the labor necessary to install, repair or remove such materials, components or construction.
Warranty Void When
- An unauthorized media type is used in the firebox.
- The appliance has been over-fired or operated in atmospheres contaminated by chlorine, fluorine or other damaging chemicals. Over-firing can be identified by, but not limited to, warped plates or pipes, rust colored iron or bubbling, cracking and discoloration of steel or enamel finishes.
- The appliance is subjected to prolonged periods of moisture or condensation.
- There is any damage to the appliance or other components due to water or weather damage which is the result of, but not limited to, improper chimney or venting installation.
- Holes have been drilled into the fireplace for any reason.