Faber MatriX Direct Vent Gas Firebox, Right Side Open - 45,000 Btu's - Natural Gas - FMG4726R
Make a stunning fireplace be the focal point of your home. Gather around a Faber MatriX fire where you can enjoy your beautiful flames from multiple angles. This model is has a two-sided viewing area on the right-side corner that gives a modern elegance to your room. With the Faber MatriX line, you can create the fire of your dreams.
Key Features and Benefits
- The Symbio light module creates a realistic pulsating glow in the ember bed to enhance the visual impact.
- Invisimesh surrounds the glass of the fireplace to create a barrier preventing anyone from touching the heated surface area.
- Rear black steel wall provides a solid dark interior finish and enhances the color of the flames.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For other details click here on page 75.
Fuel Type: Gas
Burner Type: 5-burner system (Log burner 2.0)
Lighting Module: LED Bedlighting
Remote Control Type: Multi-Function (Y/Mertik Maxitrol GV60)
ITC Controller: No
Nominal Heat Output (BTU): 45000
Back Wall: Smooth Black Steel
Type of Glass: 5mm Neo Ceramic
Wall Bracket: Included
Glass Barrier: Invisimesh
Product SKU: FMG4726R
Configuration: Two-sided Corner (right)
(W x H x D)
Product: 35-1/4" (135.0 cm) x 45-13/16" (116.4 cm) x 22-1/2" (57.2 cm)
Viewing Dimensions: 46-5/8" (118.4 cm) x 25-3/8" (64.5 cm) x 15-5/16" (38.9 cm)
Can I carry out maintenance on my Faber Fire myself?
All maintenance guidelines can be found in the owner's manual.
My Faber is not working or not working properly. Where can I find help?
- Always start by checking that your fire has been connected properly to the mains and that any switches are set to 'on' when your unit is not functioning properly and/or won't turn on.
- If you are still experiencing issues, you can check whether the remote control works. Are the batteries dead? If this does not solve anything, you can contact the authorized dealer where you bought your fire regarding faults and/or maintenance.
- There may be cases where your dealer will ask you to contact the manufacturer directly. Should you need to do this, you can contact customer service by filling out the form on our website or calling 1-888-346-7539.
I can no longer contact my current dealer, who will deal with the warranty now?
- Ensure that you have registered your Faber Fire by filling out the warranty form on our website.
- For specifics about what is covered under warranty, please refer to your owners' manual.
Which type of remote control do I need for my Faber Fire?
If you have lost your remote, or need to replace a damaged remote, please refer to your owner's manual to identify the remote you need for your unit.
The remote control has stopped working, what should I do?
- Always start by checking whether you need to replace the batteries in the remote control and replace them if necessary.
- Follow the instructions in the owner's manual to ensure remote is synced with the Bluetooth hub