- Fits up to 46” (diagonal) TVs
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful finished cabinet with a traditional cabinet design that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Compatible with the add-on component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II which includes a 5-year warranty
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 65.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- The Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by standard freight service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
The Elevate® Vintage Trunk by Touchstone™ has one of the smallest footprints of any TV Lift Cabinet but will accommodate flat screen televisions up to 46" wide (diagonal). The Elevate® Vintage Trunk's TV Lift Cabinet's leather-wrapped, steamer trunk design, is our most versatile cabinet. The aged cigar leather finish fits so many decors thanks to its beautiful finish. Don't be misled by the Vintage Trunk's price, you'll be thrilled with the built-in quality of this TV Lift.
Primarily designed for use at the foot of your bed, the Elevate® Vintage Trunk gives your room the look of a beautiful chest at the end of your bed when not elevated. When you are ready to watch television, the lift elevates your flat screen to the ideal height for in-bed viewing. Designed for flat screen TV's, the Elevate® Vintage Trunk enhances your viewing experience by placing the TV at the optimal viewing height and hides your TV away securely when not in use. The Elevate® Vintage Trunk's four-sided finish gives consumers the versatility to have amazing flat screen viewing at the foot of the bed, in the living room, or anywhere in the home.
Included in The Elevate® Vintage Trunk is Touchstone's Whisper Lift® II TV Lift, which fully raises or lowers your flat screen TV in less than 30 seconds, and reaches an extended height of 65.5". Installation is quick and easy and we provide step by step instructions as well as phone and online support to help you get setup in just minutes. Or if you prefer, our factory trained staff can install the lift prior to shipping for $100.00, this way the cabinet and lift will be ready once it arrives.
Cables can be neatly tucked away by feeding them through the bottom of the cabinet. The front panel of the Elevate® Vintage Trunk also pops out, providing for easy access to the tv lift and your electronics inside the cabinet.
Optionally, you can upgrade the Elevate® with our add-on component shelf to store your cable box, game system, DVD player, and other components for only $79 at time of cabinet purchase. The add-on component shelf attaches to the TV lift system directly below the flat screen TV and raises or lowers into the cabinet along with your TV when remotely activated. The shelf provides an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side to fit a wide variety of multimedia components.
Lead time: Please allow 2-4 business days for order handling and 3-8 business days for shipping.
- The Elevate cabinet includes LTL Lift Gate Curbside delivery at no extra charge.
- The Elevate cabinet arrives completely assembled, without the TV lift installed in the cabinet. Factory installation of the TV lift is available for an additional $100.00.
- Our delivery partner will lower the cabinet off of the truck via a lift gate and then place the item on the curb. The carrier will not place the cabinet inside of a garage or home.
- We will send you an email with your order shipment tracking information, so you can check with the shipping carrier directly to track your shipment.
- You are responsible for unpacking the Elevate cabinet, installation of TV lift, disposing of packing material and placing of the cabinet in your house.