Fire Magic Grills E790I-8LAN/E790I-8LAP Echelon Diamond 37 Inch Built-In Grill with Analog Thermometer, Natural/Propane Gas, Infrared burner "L" Burner
Fire Magic Grills E790I-8A Echelon Diamond 37 Inch Built-In Grill with Analog Thermometer
When only the best will do, our top of the line Fire Magic Echelon grill combines the ultimate in performance, beauty and innovation. With sleek lines, a unique contoured face and state of the art features such as hot surface ignition, blue back lit knobs, and an optional Magic View Window. Echelon Diamond defines luxury in grilling.
- Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35 Inch wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly.
- Burners Made of 1/4 Inch Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty
Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease
Up to 31,000 BTU’s per burner
Guaranteed for life
- Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
- The Echelon Diamond E660 and E790 both have two (2) internal halogen lamps; The E1060 has three (3) lamps.
- Double walled 304 stainless steel oven provides efficient heat retention for even heating. The oven opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The Teflon coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
- Smooth, seamless lines with polished highlights that feature back-lit knobs (at 41°) with comfort touch grips and flame icons for convenience and safety (flame turns red when on).
- Built with ball bearings for easy glide
- Perfect size for easy of handling
Use with Fire Magic drip tray liners for convenient cleanup
- Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing
Measures up to 1000°F
Product Manual & Specifications: