Fire Magic Grills E1060S-8LAP-51-W/E1060S-8LAN-51-W Echelon Diamond 48 Inch Portable Grill with Analog Thermometer and Power Burner with View Window, Liquid Propane/Natural Gas, Infrared burner "L" Burner
Fire Magic Grills E1060S-8A-51-W Echelon Diamond 48 Inch Portable Grill with Analog Thermometer and Power Burner with View Window
When only the best will do, our top of the line Fire Magic Echelon Diamond grill combines the ultimate in performance, beauty and innovation. With sleek lines, a unique contoured face and state of the art features such as hot surface ignition, blue back lit knobs, and an optional Magic View Window. Echelon Diamond defines luxury in grilling.
- Double walled 304 stainless steel oven provides efficient heat retention for even heating. The oven opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The Teflon coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
- Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35 Inch wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly.
- Enhance the flavor of the food you grill with the Charcoal/Smoker Basket (featured on every Echelon Diamond grill) The Charcoal/Smoker Basket grills with charcoal, or smokes with soaked wood chips. Stainless steel basket sits on top of the burner easily igniting the charcoal or wood chips.
- The Echelon Diamond E660 and E790 both have two (2) internal halogen lamps; The E1060 has three (3) lamps.
- Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing
- Measures up to 1000°F
- The Quantum Backburner uses 100% stainless steel foam which provides more BTU heat for quicker more efficient rotisserie grilling. It includes a stainless steel cover to protect the back burner when not in use.
- Hot Surface Ignition System is the most advanced and reliable lighting system available. Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas, and light your grill. 110V electricity needed.
Product Manual & Specifications: