Fire Magic Aurora A790I 36-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill With Magic View Window And Analog Thermometer - A790I-7EAP-W
Known for crafting American-made premium grills for over 75 years, Fire Magic is dedicated to providing you with a luxurious outdoor cooking experience. The Aurora A790I built-in propane gas grill features 792 square inches of premium cooking space wrapped in a stylish, modern package that is built to last. It features 304 stainless steel construction for lasting quality, and sleek styling with a seamless control panel that comes with comfort touch control knobs and LED backlighting. The double walled, spring assisted hood opens 90 degrees for easier access and more efficient exhaust. Built into the hood is the Magic View Window. This heat resistant ceramic glass window is designed to operate at temperatures up to 1,400 degrees. It lets you monitor the interior of your grill without having to lift the lid, thus losing precious heat. An analog thermometer is integrated into the hood and window, with an angled bezel for easier viewing. Inside, this grill features three cast stainless steel E-burners, made with 1/4-inch thick walls and precision porting, that combine for 90,000 BTUs. Reliable hot surface ignition always lights your burners where others might fail. Flash tubes serve as a backup.
- Aurora grills offer performance, versatility, and style with many of the same features as the Echelon Series
- Magic View Window made of heat-resistant ceramic glass allows you to monitor your food without lifting the hood
- Diamond Sear cooking grids feature a wide, flat top, optimally transferring heat from the burner to the cooking surface
- Cast stainless steel burners are heavy and durable, featuring precision porting for more even heat
- Hot surface ignition lights your grill reliably and quickly
Product Manual and Specifications