Faber Engage XL Gas Firebox, 3 Sided (57"X16") - FEG5716B
Invest in a fireplace that will wow friends and family with Faber Flat Burner® technology. The Flat Burner® creates a fire that looks full and rich at any flame height, the center of the flames is the highest point much like an authentic wood-burning fire. This minimalist fire design is an asset to any home. The Engage is available with many options for viewing areas: as a one-sided front-facing, two-sided left-facing corner, two-sided right-facing corner, or three-sided bay configuration. This is the three-sided bay model. Find the right fit for you.
Key Features and Benefits
- Patented Flat Burner® technology allows you to adjust the flame height or turn the end burners off to conserve gas consumption and enhance the center flames.
- Invisimesh surrounds the glass of the fireplace to create a barrier preventing anyone from touching the heated surface area.
- Includes decorative glass pebbles for the media bed. Optional additional media types for purchase: realistic logs, Carrara stones or grey split stones.
- Battery backup powered gas valve/remote allows for normal operation during power outages.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For other details click here on page 67.
Fuel Type: Gas
Burner Type: Flat Burner®
Lighting Module: LED Bedlighting
Media: Glass Pebbles (Additional options available)
Remote Control Type: Multi-Function (Y/Mertik Maxitrol GV60)
ITC Controller: No
Nominal Heat Output (BTU): 40000
Back Wall: Smooth Black Steel
Type of Glass: 5mm Neo Ceramic
Wall Bracket: Included
Glass Barrier: Invisimesh
Product SKU: FEG5716B
Configuration: Three-sided Bay
(W x H x D)
Product: 61-5/8" (156.5 cm) x 33" (83.9 cm) x 21-7/8" (55.7 cm)
Can I carry out maintenance on my Faber Fire myself?
All maintenance guidelines can be found in the owner's manual.
My Faber is not working or not working properly. Where can I find help?
- Always start by checking that your fire has been connected properly to the mains and that any switches are set to 'on' when your unit is not functioning properly and/or won't turn on.
- If you are still experiencing issues, you can check whether the remote control works. Are the batteries dead? If this does not solve anything, you can contact the authorized dealer where you bought your fire regarding faults and/or maintenance.
- There may be cases where your dealer will ask you to contact the manufacturer directly. Should you need to do this, you can contact customer service by filling out the form on our website or calling 1-888-346-7539.
I can no longer contact my current dealer, who will deal with the warranty now?
- Ensure that you have registered your Faber Fire by filling out the warranty form on our website.
- For specifics about what is covered under warranty, please refer to your owners' manual.
Which type of remote control do I need for my Faber Fire?
If you have lost your remote, or need to replace a damaged remote, please refer to your owner's manual to identify the remote you need for your unit.
The remote control has stopped working, what should I do?
- Always start by checking whether you need to replace the batteries in the remote control and replace them if necessary.
- Follow the instructions in the owner's manual to ensure remote is synced with the Bluetooth hub