Made of stainless steel, anodized aluminum and Canadian maple wood finished in a smooth and glossy satin varnish. The aluminum parts are anodized for strength and durability. In addition, anodizing helps reduce friction and prevents oxidation.
The carriage has a strong interior frame, with adjustable alignment control, while the top surface features comfortable foam padding for perfect resilience, which provides great stability and safety.
The precision carriage system is mounted on a two-piece rail system that provides stable, smooth and quiet driving. The carriage uses an eight-wheel system: four vertical to support the carriage and four adjustable sides to align it between the frames.
- A large removable foot platform with non-slip rubber surface.
- A pair of removable quick-release armrests with an adjustable width in 4 positions in order to adapt to different shoulder widths.
- Posts behind the shoulders to secure the handles when not in use.
- Padded headrest that provides three height positions for the cervical support: two on the carriage and one with the carriage.
- Padded jump table upholstered with generous dimensions and supported by the foot bar.
- High quality rotating pulleys designed for optimum performance and excellent strength and articulation.
- Adjustable and removable pulley lifts (one pair), with pressure-blocking height positioning pulleys. The string length adjustments can be made quickly and easily.
- Hand / foot straps with double loop perfectly padded and lined for comfort and control. It also includes a pair of D-handles and a foot strap.
- Quality non-elastic woven ropes with carabineers to facilitate the exchange of the handle.
- Padded foot bar adjustable in 7 positions with one hand or with the feet.
- Spring bar with 3 prestressing positions, with an independent car stopper that has 4 positions.
- Trolley with 6 resistance springs: 2 light (yellow), 2 medium (green) and 2 strong (red).
- Padded and adjustable front fastening strap.
- Features of the trapeze:
- The trapezoid structure is made of extra tough stainless steel, designed and built to provide a robust and stable area. All moving sections are locked in place using the fixing manuals: simply pull to unlock the position, slide to the new position and release the manual knob to lock the new position.
- Eight connection points to the structure ensure that the trapezoid is attached to the maple base frame, providing maximum stability that also disperses the stress of the activities associated with the trapeze evenly throughout the frame.
- The height of the bed is ideal for exercises in sitting, standing or lying position. For assisted work, the height of the table allows the instructor to comfortably attend to the user’s treatment.
- Padded hanging trapeze bar with two short and strong springs (red) with protective covers to prevent pinching.
- Push bar made of anodized aluminum and adjustable to four heights. It includes a safety strap that facilitates resistance exercises.
- Solid sliding bar located on the horizontal bars. Here hangs the removable padded hanging trapeze. This bar is secured by manual knobs. To move, pull down slightly on the handles to release the slide bar and rotate them to secure their retention pins. This allows the user to slide the bar to the desired position.
- Vertically adjustable horizontal bar located at one end of the trapezoid frame and above the reformer’s foot bar. It allows the user to define the height of their spring connection point for exercises from our outside the bed. With several spring fixing sites they offer good functionality.
- Short springs with special carabineers for trapeze: two light (yellow) and two medium (green).
- Long springs with special carabineers for trapeze: two light (yellow) and two medium (green).
- A pair of simple, comfortable and padded handles.
- A pair of fuzzies that can be wound directly on the horizontal bar of the trapeze or by two carabineer clips included.
- Muscle tone strengthening and toning the body without increasing the volume and thereby getting the figure stylized. We can achieve the much desired “flat belly”.
- Increases flexibility, agility, sense of balance and improve coordination of movements.
- Improves postural alignment and corrects wrong postural habits.
- Prevents and rehabilitates injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- By means of breathing and concentration, a state global relaxation is achieved, thereby enabling the elimination of stress and muscular tensions and rigidity.
- An increase in self-esteem and the body’s knowledge, obtaining a not only physical, but integral well-being and managing to change the way you relate to your body and face life.
- Great vitality and strength, making it possible to minimize the effort to perform the heaviest daily tasks or any other type of sport.
Who Is This For?
- The Pilates Method is indicated for everyone, both for those who are introduced for the first time in physical activity, and for those who seek to improve the movement (such as high-level athletes) whether young, old, people who perform some other sport or those that lead a more sedentary life.
- It is highly recommended for people who are in the process of rehabilitation or who have suffered an injury (Pilates is fully integrated in the rehabilitation programs in the US and UK so that many physiotherapists apply this technique, in combination with others, to treat their patients), as well as for all those who suffer back problems and seek a preventive activity.
- However, to make the practice of this method valid and effective, it is essential that it is carried out under the supervision of a qualified professional in this technique since this is the only way to guarantee that the exercises are carried out in a correct way avoiding unnecessary injuries and to obtain optimal results.
- In order to benefit from the method effects, it is recommended to carry out at least two sessions per week, either individually or in groups. Each session lasts approximately one hour.
Length: 2620 mm. Width: 860 mm (including anchors).
Total height: 2180 mm.
Height from the surface of the bed to the top of the trapeze: 1560 mm.
Trapeze bed size: Length: 2285 mm. Width: 690 mm.
Bed height from the floor: 620 mm.
Height of the carriage from the floor: 570 mm.
Carriage size: 1010 x 610 mm.
Carriage cushion size: 750 x 610 mm.
Maximum path of the carriage: 1100 mm/110 cm.
Weight: 190 kg.
Gross weight: 257 kg – Including accessories/packed for transport.