Bendpak XPR-9S 9,000 Lbs FloorPlate 2-Post Short Lift (5175390)
The XPR-9S two-post lift is designed for pros and hobbyists alike. Powerful and secure, this lift is CE Certified and meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493. It features an incredibly rapid lifting speed and robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, all with fewer serviceable parts and reduced maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you’re looking to do more in less time than ever before, this model is the perfect addition to your shop.
These two-post lift models have the capacity to effortlessly lift full-size pickups and commercial vehicles, yet they still provide specific capabilities for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-9S is a rugged, open-top model with a 9,000-lb. maximum capacity, making it perfect for garages with low ceilings. When it comes to ease-of-use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legend.
BendPak is committed to manufacturing the highest quality lifts on the market, which is why our engineers ensure that our lifts are designed, built and tested above OSHA/ALI/ETL standards. The crucial features you see on the XPR-9S are also seen in our heavy-duty truck lift models.
Every XPR-9S lift includes:
- Low-profile dropped-end frame contact pads to accommodate even the lowest sport and compact vehicles
- Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
- XPR-9S lifts easily handle commercial vehicles and the largest full-sized pickups.
- Lift Capacity: 9,000 lbs.
- Height: 113”
- Width: 132” (narrow config), 145” (wide config)
- Lift height: 69”
- Type: Floor Plate
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Extended rise gives you over 6 feet of under clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Chain lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
Lifting Capacity*: 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)
*Max Capacity / Front Axle: 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle:4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
A - Rise: 72" (1,829 mm)
B - Rise + Pad Only: 78" (1,981 mm)
C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 80.5" (2,045 mm)
D - Min. Height + Pad: 4.25" (108 mm)
Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
E - Height Overall: 113" (2,870 mm)
F - Width Overall: 132" (3,353 mm) or 145" (3,683 mm)
G - Outside Columns: 126.75" (3,219 mm) or 139.75" (3,550 mm)
H - Inside Columns: 105" (2,667 mm) or 118" (2,997 mm)
I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 93" (2,362 mm) or 106" (2,692 mm)
Arms & Pads
K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 27.5" (699 mm)
K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 51.5" (1,308 mm)
L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 34" (864 mm)
L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 54.5" (1,384 mm)
Screw Pad Adjustment: 1.75" (44 mm)
Max Load Per Arm: 2,250 lbs. (1,021 kg)
L - Height: 1.75" (44 mm)
M - Width: 8.5" (216 mm)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Noise: 45 dB
Not sure which accessories you need?