BendPak XPR-10XLS-LP-181 10K Cap. / Symmetric / Adjustable Width / Screw Pads / HIGH RISE / 181" O.A. Height / LOW-PRO ARMS (5175194)
Tall techs no longer have to strain themselves while they work. The XPR-10XLS is a high-reach symmetrical two-post lift that can be customized with an optional extension kit and/or Low-Pro™ arms. Perfect for vehicles of all sizes. A must-have tool to help taller techs stand upright while they work.
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Double-telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Automatic arm restraints - Lowered arm tube supports
- Maintenance-free UHMW load bearings
- Oversized 59" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single-point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic overhead shutoff
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI Certified
- Lifting Capacity 10,000 lbs.
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle 5,000 lbs.
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle 5,000 lbs.
- A - Rise: 80"
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 79.75"
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 82.25"
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 4.75"
- Time to Full Rise: 50 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 181"
- F - Width Overall: 132" or 145"
- G - Outside Columns: 126.75" or 139.75"
- H - Inside Columns: 105.5" or 118.5"
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 93" or 106"
- J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 147"
Arms & Pads
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 25.5"
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 49.5"
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 32.25"
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 52.5"
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 2"
- Max Load Per Arm 2,500 lbs.
Not sure which accessories you need?