BendPak XPR-10AS TSB-1 Tire Shop Bundle(5175299)
Bundle Savings: (1) XPR-10AS + (1) R980XR + (1) DST30P + (1) FREE APX-TS1
Asymmetric 10,000 lb. Capacity, Dual-Width 2 Post Car Lift
The XPR‐10AS features double‐telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of our 63mm stacking adapters are also included as standard accessories. This true asymmetric lift features 30° rotated columns for added door‐opening clearance and interior car access. The exclusive Tru‐Metric carriage and arm design combines to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column).
This two-post model easily has the capacity to lift some of your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic—the XPR-10A is a rugged, close-top model lift with a 10,000-lb. maximum capacity. And when it comes to ease of use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legends.
All of BendPak's clearfloor asymmetric model lifts feature dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. This exclusive BendPak design feature saves you maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift—you aren't going to find friendly sensibility like this anywhere else. Some more BendPak XPR-Series exclusives include: 16 individual maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, triple-telescoping arms, extra-tall lifting carriages and oversized 5" cable sheaves to vastly extend the life expectancy of moving suspension components. And, to better cater to your specific lifting needs, we offer similar model lifts with optional specialty arm configurations.
NEXTGEN™ Swing-Arm 25" Tire Changer
Fast Tire Changes, Simplified Swing-Arm Design
Most repair shops service everyday commuter cars, pick-ups and SUVs. These vehicles have tires and wheels that are relatively easy to work with, so they don't require much in the way of features and add-ons. Such specialty tools are best left for working with aluminum wheels, run-flats and low-profile tires. Some shops simply want a space-saver that performs basic tire changes quickly and safely. The R980XR is ideal for such environments. It installs flush against the wall, so it stays out of the way, and the included non-marring duck heads are perfect for a wide variety of wheels. It's hard to go wrong with this model as your primary machine or back-up to your more sophisticated model.
Designed to Perform, Built to Last
Each R980XR tire changer features the latest in design and wheel service technology, providing the best value and performance in its class. The powerful motor and gearbox work systematically at a controlled speed for easy tire removal and installation. Ergonomic controls are sensibly placed to minimize excessive reaching, walking or bending, resulting in more jobs per day and increased profits. Large storage trays provide ample space for wheel weights, tools and accessories on this tire changer.
Wheel Balancer w/36mm Shaft
One-Spin, Minimal Weight Placement
The DST30P accurately and efficiently calibrates wheel and tire configurations. Like the DST-2420 wheel balancer, the DST30P handles wheels up to a 30” diameter. It also contains many of the same working components as the DST-2420 but with one exception: we took the 64-tooth magnetic transducer encoder from the DST-64T and built it into this smaller unit for minimal yet incredibly precise wheel weight placements.
The larger encoder features precision-cut square teeth to convert rotary position to a digital electronic signal, quickly achieving maximum profile and top-dead-center positioning. As part of our ongoing mission to supply shops and garages of all sizes, we reduced the unit’s footprint by narrowing the chassis.
If you’re looking for more precise measuring without the digital frills, add-ons and increased body size of the DST-64T, the DST30P is the perfect wheel balancer for your shop. It’s a cost-effective hybrid unit that offers the most precise readings you’ll ever generate from a wheel balancer.
- 10,000‐lb lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive‐thru configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Added overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru‐Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single‐piece columns
- Single‐point safety release
- Drop‐end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple‐telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop‐in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ETL Approved.
Ranger R980XR Tire Changer
- Wheel Clamping Method (Adjustable Clamps)
- Table Clamping System
- Bead Breaking System
- Tool Holder
- Inflation Gauge With Integrated Air Dump Valve
- Inflation Pressure Regulator/Limiter
- Water Filter
- Oiler / Lubricator
- Air Regulator
- Breaker Bar
- Large Soap / Lubricator Bucket
- Alloy-Steel Mount/Demount Head
- Plastic-Polymer Mount/Demount Head
- Tower Design
- Inflation Restraint Device
- Bead Seating System
- Tool Tray / Bin Storage
- Motorcycle Turntable Clamps
Ranger DST30P Wheel Balancer
- Dynamic, Static, and Performance Alloy settings
- A multi-user save function holds presets to increase productivity
- An ergonomic control board and easy-to-read LED display has vibrant visual cues and keypad to improve efficiency and proper balancing techniques for faster floor-to-floor times
- A simultaneous retrieval of static, dynamic and ALU1/ALU2 data, identifies weight placement configurations for a variety of wheel styles and designs with the simple push of a button
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time
- Automatic braking
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- Automatic round-off with top-dead-center weight position indicator
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self-calibration function
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools
- Newly designed side shelf features an open-top design that accommodates Ranger Quick-Peel™ adhesive tape weight convenient bulk rolls
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36 mm shaft
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side-position brake hold wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for proper weight placement
- Side cone storage pegs keeps accessories readily available
- New “open-side” hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes
- Frame Cradle Pads for Trucks & SUVs (60 mm) 5215761
- Wheel Balancer Truck Cone / Spacer Kit Set / Fits 36 mm Shaft 5150555
- Adhesive Steel Wheel Weights / Combo Rolls 5150230
Not sure which accessories you need?