Bendpak HDS-40X 40,000-lb. Capacity Extended 4 Post Truck Lift (5175178)
40,000 lbs. take a lot of muscle to lift, and many vehicles of this caliber are longer than our standard-length series of four-post lifts can accommodate. If you want to be prepared for the longest and heaviest vehicles on the road, you need BendPak's most impressive offering—and this is undoubtedly it. With runways that measure in at a whopping 310”, the HDS-40X is the heaviest-duty extended-length car lift we make. Slap a bus on it and get to work, no sweat.
The power of this lift is no light matter. Military contractors, government entities on all levels and large commercial truck repair companies have all sought this lift out, knowing there's nothing they can throw at it that it can't handle. Far from being a hobby lift, this industrial-grade powerhouse is only going to fit in serious-minded commercial maintenance spaces. You'll need a big bay with high ceilings, and if you have that, the HDS-40X doubles as a parking lift and ultra-safe storage space.
- Super-duty vehicles need a clean approach and a wide runway to safely board a lift. At 28" wide, these runways accommodate tires of virtually any diameter and width. The non-skid surface is sure to grip tires and hold them in place, even if they get wet or oily during your work.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
- BendPak cable sheaves are made to dominate every lifting application, however big or small. 12" diameter sheave bodies and 4" axles make them far more likely to last the lifespan of your lift because of their sheer size and quality of construction.
Large base plates
- Truck lift base plates are made super-wide, which makes sense considering the size of the vehicles you're putting on the runways. 12 x 12 plate dimensions are extremely secure for maximum stability and lifting longevity.
Spring-loaded safety locks
- 13 lock positions offer up to 60" of rise for comfortable undercarriage access. All locks automatically engage during rise and disengage at the touch of a button. Just one look at the lock sizes will inspire confidence that this lift is safer than any you've ever seen.
Secondary lock system
- The primary locks are more than enough security, but we don't leave a single, tiny thing to chance. So, we include a backup cable-slack detection system that captures loose cables immediately if slack develops. This system makes it entirely safe to remedy any issues without risking uneven platforms.
Rolling bridge jacks
- Need to perform wheel service on your fleet? Of course you do. Pick up a pair of RBJ25000 bridge jacks and start working. Together, two jacks will lift a vehicle up to 50,000 lbs., but keep in mind the HDS14X has a 40,000-lb. limit. The extra 10K is not just peace-of-mind, but a practical consideration since the front half of most trucks (where the engine and transmission rest) is likely to be heavier than the back.
- 40,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves
- Galvanized lifting cables
- Extended length runways
- Grease nipples
- Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
- Integrated flow restrictor
- Durable powder coat
- Spring-loaded safety locks
- Second lock system on constant guard
- Fully enclosed lifting cables
- Multiple adjustable height locking positions
- Maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system
- Conveniently positioned operator controls
- 12" x 12" base plates
- Non-skid runways
- Optional rolling jacks
Lifting Capacity* 40,000 lbs. (18,144 kg)
*Max Capacity / Front Axle 20,000 lbs. (9,072 kg)
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle 20,000 lbs. (9,072 kg)
A - Min. Runway Height: 8.5" (216 mm)
B - Max. Rise: 60" (1,524 mm)
C - Max. Lifting Height: 68.5" (1,740 mm)
Time to Full Rise: 75 seconds
D - Overall Width: 154" (3,912 mm)
E - Outside Length: 317" (8,052 mm)
F - Overall Length: 373.5" (9,487 mm)
G - Height of Columns: 93" (2,362 mm)
H - Width Between Columns: 134" (3,404 mm)
I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 109" (2,769 mm)
J - Runway Width: 28" (711 mm)
K - Length of Runways: 323" (8,204 mm)
L - Width Between Runways: 36" (914 mm) or 47" (1,194 mm)
M - Runway Centerline: 64" (1,626 mm) or 75" (1,905 mm)
N - Outside Edge of Runways: 92" (2,337 mm) or 103" (2,616 mm)
Rated Capacity: 230" (5,842 mm)
75% Capacity: 195" (4,953 mm)
50% Capacity: 165" (4,191 mm)
25% Capacity: 130" (3,302 mm)
Locking Positions: 9
Lock Spacing: Every 6" (152 mm)
Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Noise: 45 dB
Not sure which accessories you need?