BendPak HDS-14X 14,000-lb. Capacity Extended 4 Post Lift (5175173)
The HDS-14X is an ideal four-post lift for commercial shops looking to expand their service abilities. The runways are extended 30" more than our standard-length model to a whopping 229". The extended approach ramps provide a safe, gradual climb, and an ample 70" rise permits most mechanics to stand upright to perform oil changes, exhaust service, wheel service and every other undercarriage activity.
Super-long 229" runways
The core of the HDS-14X is its expanded runway length. At 229", there isn't much this lift can't handle in its weight class. More vehicles mean more opportunities for profit. Best of all, smaller vehicles fit too, so this one lift alone might be enough to service every vehicle your customers bring in.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear across the entire structure of the car lift. Large sheaves improve the durability of the entire lift, so this limo style lift utilizes huge, 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes, as well as massive 2.25" diameter sheave axles.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation that doesn't excessively clutter your space.
Spring-loaded safety locks
Safety locks are one of the most crucial features of a car lift. BendPak locks engage continuously as the lift rises. The HDS-14X offers adjustable safety ladders, permitting fast, simple runway leveling. This is especially useful when compensating for slope.
Secondary lock system
A cable slack detection system acts as a backup lock, catching and stabilizing the lift platforms in the unlikely development of slack in the cables.
Longer approach ramps
Extended approach ramps decrease the drive-on angle of the vehicle, which is especially useful for low-riding sports cars that might otherwise get scratched or damaged.
RBJ7000 rolling bridge jack
An RBJ7000 7,000-lb. rolling bridge jack is enough to engage the frame of a 14,000-lb. vehicle and hoist half of it in the air. Rolling bridge jacks are necessary for four-post lift operators looking to maximize their shop capabilities and perform wheel service. BendPak bridge jacks are second-to-none in quality and are highly recommended for all full-service shops.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Mid to long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1.75" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available (Model R?BJ7000)
- ETL approved
Lifting Capacity*: 14,000 lbs. (6,350 kg)
*Max Capacity / Front Axle: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
A - Min. Runway Height: 7.625" (194 mm)
B - Max. Rise: 70" (1,778 mm)
C - Max. Lifting Height: 77.625" (1,972 mm)
Time to Full Rise: 60 seconds
D - Overall Width: 130" (3,302 mm)
E - Outside Length: 243" (6,172 mm)
F - Overall Length: 271" (6,883 mm)
G - Height of Columns: 93" (2,362 mm)
H - Width Between Columns: 120" (3,048 mm)
I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 98" (2,489 mm)
J - Runway Width: 20" (508 mm)
K - Length of Runways: 229" (5,817 mm)
L - Width Between Runways: 37.5" (953 mm) or 51" (1,295 mm)
M - Runway Centerline: 57.5" (1,461 mm) or 71" (1,803 mm)
N - Outside Edge of Runways: 77.5" (1,969 mm) or 91" (2,311 mm)
Rated Capacity: 165" (4,191 mm)
75% Capacity: 140" (3,556 mm)
50% Capacity: 115" (2,921 mm)
25% Capacity: 95" (2,413 mm)
Locking Positions: 13
Lock Spacing: Every 4" (102 mm)
Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Noise: 45 dB
Not sure which accessories you need?