BendPak HD-973P 9,000 & 7,000 Lb. Capacity Tri-Level Parking Lift (5175238)
The HD-973P by BendPak is a four-post parking lift that offers a cost-effective way to triple the capacity of typical parking areas. Our patent-pending design can be used indoors or outdoors, and this lift allows the storage of three vehicles in a single parking space. The upper platform accommodates vehicles weighing up to 7,000 lbs., and the lower deck heftily handles up to 9,000 lbs. This is the perfect mechanical parking system for sedans, SUVs and full-size trucks.
While triple-stacking parking lifts are incredibly useful tools, most examples of this type of structure are too tall for many shops and garages. That's why we invented the HD-973P. It is an incredibly unique parking lift that fits in more spaces than any other triple-stacker. The secret to its success: Its specially engineered design lacks cumbersome mechanisms that project high over the top of the lift. This eliminates several feet of lift structure while maintaining a safe, stable and revolutionary design.
Shortened height columns allow this car lift to fit in low ceiling spaces where others systems can’t. Although shorter in stature than most tri-level systems, the lower space still yields a full 70 inches of rise.
Typical multi-level car stackers include a bottom platform that is suspended from the upper platform via chains or cables—both platforms move simultaneously. This tethered operation results in limited spacing options between platforms, as the distance between platforms is fixed.
The HD-973P features independently operated lifting platforms, permitting varied vehicle heights and spacing in either upper or lower parking spaces. Because the platforms do not have to move in unison with one another, you can now lower the bottom platform without disrupting the overhead vehicle being stored. This allows operators to control one platform at a time. Practically speaking, if you only want to swap out the second-level vehicle, you don't have to lower the top-level vehicle.
The patent-pending design of the HD-973P features multi-position safety locks that are spaced just four inches apart. This allows almost unlimited parking height arrangements on either the upper or lower decks. Redundant, anti-fall, spring-loaded safety catches immediately halt downward movement of either platform in the unlikely event of cable failure.
A powerful hydraulic cylinder is enclosed underside each platform set and is matched with high-strength lifting cables for simplicity and dependability. The lift can be configured for drive-thru operation, allowing as many as three deep for maximum efficiency and better use of space.
Smarter construction means less cost to you
High-rise parking lifts that can fit three vehicles will inevitably cost more than other lifts. There's simply more steel involved, and larger lifts require additional engineering, all of which gets incorporated in the cost. The HD-973P offsets much of that extra cost because its smart design requires less steel. The end result is an incredibly efficient parking lift that actually saves buyers thousands of dollars while upholding the industry's most rigid safety standards.
Specially designed base frames distribute the load, which makes this unique lifting system suitable for installation on virtually any residential or commercial concrete floor. It can even be installed on asphalt when equipped with concrete footers. The HD-973P may be configured as a stand-alone lift or combined into rows of multiple units.
Who should get this parking lift?
Explore the HD-973P if you need to stack three vehicles in a tight space, or if you want the versatility to vary the parking heights of your second and third-level vehicles. The lift's small footprint and exemplary design makes for an ideal lifting solution in both professional shops and home garages.
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- 7,000 lb. capacity upper deck
- 9,000 lb. capacity lower deck
- Superstructure features durable powder coat finish
- Perfect for cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Platforms feature full-length aluminum decking
- Rugged welded-steel construction
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders
- Heavy-duty 3/8” lifting cable
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Wide base-plate for maximum stability
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides controlled descent in event of hose rupture
- Reliable electric-hydraulic power system
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Automatic safety locks combined with redundant anti-fall devices
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Push-button pneumatic safety release.
- Padded trip bar with limit switch prevents lower vehicle from making contact with upper platform.
- Simple controls
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional 4,500-lb. air-hydraulic rolling jacks available
Not sure which accessories you need?