Bendpak GrandPrix GP-9XLT 9,000 Lbs 4-Post Lift (5175257)
For this lift, we took all the things you love about the GP-9F—ample drive-thru clearance, compact design and high weight capacity—and simply added more to the frame! We increased the length of this car lift by 24 inches while adding 12 inches of height to the columns.
The GP-9XLT accommodates long-wheelbase vehicles and provides a full extra foot of lifting height, making it ideal for taller techs. This unique four-post lift takes the best of two worlds, combining the rugged and dependable nature of hydraulic power with the simplicity and safety of mechanical operation.
The GP-9XLT’s rugged design sets it apart from other similar-looking lifts out there. With boxed-steel columns constructed from tough welded-steel, the support structure of this four-post lift is as strong and stable as any other commercial-grade lift’s structure.
This lift will raise and hold up to 9,000 lbs., so it’s no surprise that techs can do more in less time with GrandPrix in their shop. Simple controls offer a level of precision that’s only found among the very best products. You can expect flawless performance from your lift, no matter how often you use it.
All Accessories Included:
- Four quick-mount casters
- Lightweight-yet-tough polyethylene drip trays
- Mobile jack tray
- Lightweight aluminum approach ramp
A four-post lift assembly just isn’t complete without the right accessories. Most other brands sell these accessories separately from the lift. To further ensure the safety of your vehicle, we include forward and rear-mount hardened steel tire stops, as well as a set of hard-rubber wheel chocks.
- BendPak's proven legacy gives you an edge in performance, service and cost of ownership.
- Designed to be fastened to the floor or free-standing.
- Comes standard with caster kit, drip trays, mobile jack tray, aluminum approach ramps, hardened steel tire stops and hard rubber wheel chocks.
- Boxed-steel columns are made from structural 4.75" x 4.75" welded steel tubing.
- Columns feature 12" x 12" baseplates 5/8" thick.
- Manual dead bolt locks are reliable and safe and are machined directly into the boxed-steel columns.
- 3/4" thick steel safety locks are spring loaded for automatic and solid engagement.
- 16 positive locking positions are spaced every 4 inches.
- Secondary slack-cable lock system assures instant back-up safety lock engagement in the event of a cable failure.
- Exterior steel sleeves with UHMV slides surround each column to ensure positive contact and containment.
- 3/4" thick safety locks are securely trapped by the full-perimeter cross tube sleeves and can't become dislodged or disengaged.
- Welded-steel tread-plate runways feature utility rail for jack tray and drip trays and other accessories.
- Runways are welded and boxed for extra strength.
- Built-in flow restriction integrated into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent free-fall.
- Oversize baseplates and pull-perimeter cross tube sleeves reduce lateral movement and sway when lift is free-standing.
- Low-profile runways are only 5" high to accommodate low ride-height vehicles.
- Hardened steel safety lock linkages use 3/8" molded carbon steel rod ends to reduce flex and twist to ensure positive locking and smooth operation.
- Precision, reinforced rod ends with spherical bearings are protective coated for corrosion resistance and are designed to provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- 5/8" thick top caps.
- Sheave axles feature hardened steel collars and snap rings.
- Pull out tire stops on both ends of the lift that allows drive through capability.
- Stainless steel lifting cables are rated to handle over 14,000 lbs. each.
- Cable keepers assures cables remain safely secure to the sheaves.
- Pre-assembled cables simplifies installation.
- 36" aluminum approach ramps are gusseted to eliminate flex and bending.
- Non-marring heavy-duty poly caster wheels will not damages painted floor surfaces.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- 3/4" runway bolts provide positive attachment with increased safety factor.
- Operator controls are simple to use, well-placed and ergonomically advanced to reduce operator strain and fatigue and increase safety.
- Electric/hydraulic power system.
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway.
- Optional full-length aluminum platforms can be added to easily store lawnmowers, ATVs, jet skis or motorcycles.
- Lifting Capacity*: 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- A - Min. Runway Height: 5" (127 mm)
- B - Max. Rise: 84.5" (2,146 mm)
- C - Max. Lifting Height: 89.5" (2,273 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 55 seconds
- D - Overall Width: 113" (2,870 mm)
- E - Outside Length: 201" (5,105 mm)
- F - Overall Length: 234" (5,944 mm)
- G - Height of Columns: 105" (2,667 mm)
- H - Width Between Columns: 98" (2,489 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 86" (2,184 mm)
- J - Runway Width: 19" (483 mm)
- K - Length of Runways: 189" (4,801 mm)
- L - Width Between Runways: 37.5" (953 mm)
- M - Runway Centerline: 56.5" (1,435 mm)
- N - Outside Edge of Runways: 75.5" (1,918 mm)
- Rated Capacity: 135" (3,429 mm)
- 75% Capacity: 115" (2,921 mm)
- 50% Capacity: 95" (2,413 mm)
- 25% Capacity: 80" (2,0328 mm)
- Locking Positions: 16
- Lock Spacing: Every 4" (102 mm)
- Motor: 110-VAC / 50-60 Hz / 1 Ph / 20-amp
- Noise: 45 dB
Not sure which accessories you need?