The Auxx-Lift 1400 Garage Storage Lift is a overhead hanging lift system that can support 400lbs. Options in sizes of 3'x6', 4'x6' and 3'x8'. Installable on rafters and joists, the Auxx-Lift 1400 can declutter your garage in just a few hours.
- Get your space back to park your car.
- Ideal for storing Bikes, Kayaks, Storage Boxes, Skis & Snowboards, Surf Boards, etc
- Stores up to 400 lbs Fast, Safely and Easily
- 2 powerful 50 Torque Motors
- Modernize your home & Increase Home Value
- Accommodates up to 13 ft. high ceilings
- Made of Steel - We use the Industry-leading thickest platforms! (1/4")
- FREE Keychain Remote ($50 Value)
- Only Lifts That Use Spax Power Lags
Includes: Master Remote, Keychain Remote, C-channel Support Beams, 4 by 8 Platform, Silver Motor Shelves and an Attractive Grey-Silver Finish. Uses vinyl coated steel cables (rated a total of 7200 LBS load capacity)
Lifetime Warranty on all parts.
Returns: 180-Day Free Returns - Over 11,000 Lifts Sold!
- 110V/120V Outlet (Standard for any American Home)
- 5x8 ft Working Area
- 5x5 ft Mounting Area with 3 Joists/Rafters
Installation: A modern garage can be done in just 2-4 hours. The mounting frame area on the ceiling that is required is 5'x5' and you can have lights/sprinklers inside that area. The installation is similar to that of an automatic garage door opener. You work overhead on a ladder and find the 3 joists/rafters, bolt the strut channels on them, hang up the motors, and assemble the platform, then raise.
Safety: The lift has a deadman function and the platform will only move when the remote's button is held down. The lift locks in place and it has multiple breaks. It was tested with 2400 lbs to UL-Standards (it also uses large SPAX lag screws). In case of an outage the motors stop and lock up.