Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers, sodas, and wines with Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 3Z-VSWB24-2S20 Wine and Beverage Center with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Made up of one beverage center and one single zone wine refrigerator with opposite hinge doors, this unit makes it easy to keep a wide assortment of your favorite drinks close at hand thanks to the latest innovations in beverage storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. Allavino's exclusive FlexCount shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottles and cans. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Includes both Towel Bar and Curved Stainless Steel handles, allowing you to choose what best matches your surrounding cabinetry
- Elegant all black interior
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly for easy access
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 39-64°F
- Beverage Zone: 39-64°F
- Wine Zone: 41-64°F
- Maximum Temperature Range: 90°F
- Minimum Temperature Range: The lowest temperature you want to store your beverages at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33.9"H w/hinge x 46.8"W x 23.6"D (25.4" w/handle)
- Weight (each unit): 114.6 lbs.
Most items ship out within 1-3 business days via Motor Freight Standard curbside delivery. Most delivery times take around 3 to seven business days for delivery. Wine Racks are custom made to order and require 3-4 weeks for production. If you require faster shipping, please call our Customer Service Dept. at (800) 438-5591 for expedited and white glove shipping rates. Carefully inspect all merchandise before signing the release with the freight carrier. All shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for special service deliveries. No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control. Shipping rates only apply in continental United States.