The Allavino Vite II YHWR115-1BR20 Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 99 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Single-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
Featuring a digital temperature display with push-button controls, operating a wine refrigerator has never been easier. The Allavino YHWR115-1BR20 has one of the widest available temperature ranges in the industry and can be set low enough to serve white wine or high enough for long term storage of red wine, depending upon the needs of your specific collection. The lighted display is easily visible through the glass, so you can monitor your temperature without opening the door.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
The standard shelf spacing allows for a maximum storage capacity of 99 bottles, but if you have larger diameter bottles, you can conveniently adjust the shelves in 1-1/4" increments to accommodate them. Larger bottles will affect the overall bottle capacity.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology:
A clear digital display with user-friendly push-button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near-zero temperature fluctuations.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected, argon filled, double pane thermal insulated glass keeps harmful light away from your wine and provides maximum insulation and viewing capabilities. The built-in key lock keeps your collection secure. Two keys are provided so you will have a back-up. Two handles are also provided with this unit, one in a towel bar handle style and one in a curved handle style so that you can select the one that best suits your needs. A magnetic gasket is provided to ensure a tight seal.
Allavino Vite Series wine refrigerators include an internal fan that circulates air in the unit for more even cooling throughout the cabinet. This helps to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves and reduces initial cool downtime by 50%. The temperature can be adjusted between 41°F and 73°F, a wider range than most other wine refrigerators on the market.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinet with Black Framed Glass Door with Hinge on Right
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from
- 8 adjustable sliding shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- Activated charcoal air filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
Single temperature zone - Store either red or white wine
- Blue LED Interior lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy
- Fan-forced cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature adjustable between 41°F and 73°F - one of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Magnetic Door Gasket ensures tight seal
- 4 adjustable leveling feet
- 175 W motor (0.95 KW.h/24hr)
- 40 dB
- Unit dimensions: 64 3/8" H x 23 1/2" W x 23 1/8" D w/handle
- Packaging dimensions: 67 1/4" H x 26 1/8" W x 24 182" D
- Weight: 167 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
- Important Note: To reach the maximum stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder, and no taller than 11 3/4" overall. The bottom rack must also be removed to allow the second row of bottles in the bottom area, as shown to the right. The unit can fit up to 99 standard size bottles, but larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
Most items ship out within 1-3 business days via Motor Freight Standard curbside delivery. Most delivery times take around 3 to seven business days for delivery. Wine Racks are custom made to order and require 3-4 weeks for production. If you require faster shipping, please call our Customer Service Dept. at (800) 438-5591 for expedited and white glove shipping rates. Carefully inspect all merchandise before signing the release with the freight carrier. All shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for special service deliveries. No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control. Shipping rates only apply in continental United States.