The Allavino FlexCount Classic II YHWR174-1SL20 Single Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology makes it easy to store up to 174 wine bottles and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that glide out smoothly on roller guides, giving you convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Powerful and Efficient Cooling
A state-of-the-art compressor provides powerful cooling while being efficient enough to meet the strict California Department of Energy consumption guidelines. Internal fans circulate cool air throughout the cabinet to create faster cooldown and eliminate hot spots, ensuring that each bottle in your collection is aging in the intended temperature range.
The digital display and push-button controls are easily accessible and intuitive. You can precisely control the interior temperature of the cabinet in one-degree increments by pressing the up and down arrows. The LED display shows the set temperature during adjustments, then displays the current temperature, allowing you to monitor how the unit is performing. You can also turn the lights on and off, change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius and turn off the power to the appliance with the push of a button.
A finished black cabinet Allows the unit to look great in freestanding applications, while the front-venting design allows you to build the appliance into cabinetry so that only the stainless steel framed glass door and toe kick are visible. The cool blue lighting and refined wooden shelves add to an aesthetic that is pleasing to the eye.
Glide-Out Wooden Shelves
15 sturdy wooden shelves gently cradle your bottles and reduce harmful vibrations that could upset the sediment of your wine during long-term storage. Telescoping roller assemblies extend all but the bottom shelf so that you can easily view and access the rear bottles, so you don't have to remove the front bottles to determine what is behind them.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame and Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included so you can customize your cooler
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Can be set between 40 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 76.5"H x 23.75"W x 27"D
- Weight: 245 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
Most items ship out within 1-3 business days via Motor Freight Standard curbside delivery. Most delivery times take around 3 to seven business days for delivery. Wine Racks are custom made to order and require 3-4 weeks for production. If you require faster shipping, please call our Customer Service Dept. at (800) 438-5591 for expedited and white glove shipping rates. Carefully inspect all merchandise before signing the release with the freight carrier. All shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for special service deliveries. No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control. Shipping rates only apply in continental United States.