Having you been trying to find a simple solution to your outdoor storage needs? Do you worry about your property being damaged from constant exposure to the elements? Look no further, this shelter is just what you have been looking for. And if you don't think it is the right size, don't worry, we've got you covered. We have this exact shelter in a range of sizes, and similar designed shelters in a variety of sizes too.
ShelterCoat garages are the ideal compact storage solution for ATV's, lawn and garden equipment, small tractors, patio furniture, pool supplies, tools and equipment and bulk storage.
- Actual frame dimensions are 28 ft. W x 20 ft. L x 20 ft. H
- 2-3/8 in. thick All steel frame
- Easy Hook anchors
- (2) Triple zippered door panels
- Assembly required
- Frame constructed of heavy duty 2-3/8 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- The ripstop tough advanced engineered polyethylene fabric cover is UV treated inside, outside, and in between. Heat welded seams, not stitched, are 100% waterproof.
- Patented ShelterLock stabilizers at every rib connection for rock-solid strength and stability
- Ratchet-Tite tension system and Easy-Slide cross rails keep the cover smooth and taut
- Bolt-together hardware at every connection point ensures maximum strength and durability
- Universal steel foot plates for easy and solid connection to ground anchors, cement, or pony walls
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg - see included Anchor Guide for more information.
- Total Weight: 1424.7 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: See Photo
Features & Benefits:
All-steel frame with DuPont Premium powder-coated finish resists rust and corrosion. Our patent-pending ShelterLock Stabilizers at every rib connection adds rock-solid strength and stability to the frame.
Bolt-together hardware at every connection point ensures maximum strength and durability. Our Ratchet Tite Tension System and Easy-Glide Sliding Cross Rails keep the cover smooth and taut. Advanced engineered, commercial grade polyethylene woven fabric is UV treated inside and out to stand up to the elements.
Ultra heavy-duty PVC cover also available upon request. Universal steel foot plates for easy and solid connection to ground anchors, cement or pony walls. Front and back zippered doors for easy-access drive-through capability
COVER: 9 oz. per m2 commercial Polyethylene, UV treated water resistant material
WARRANTY INFO: Cover, end panels and frame are covered by a 1 year warranty with your purchase!
*IMPORTANT: Please allow 7-10 days for manufacturing time before this item is shipped.
This model has 14.5 oz "heavy duty" and 21.5 oz "ultra heavy duty" material available as an option. It is made to order.