Extend your outdoor living space with the Madison Pergola and bring indoor living outside. The Madison Pergola adds character to any area creating the perfect setting for all your outdoor entertainment needs. The unique design includes a bar and counter feature, 100% natural cedar lumber finished in a timber gray stain, and a sunshade. With interior dimensions of 11’ 6 ½” x 7’ 6 ½”, the Madison Pergola can accommodate most outdoor furniture sets. The illustrated step-by-step instructions and the helpful hints video will guide you through every step of the installation process. The Madison Pergola is a multi-functional product that will add a sophisticated and modern look to your outdoor space. Add-on the Madison Outdoor Bar Stools (Set of 2)* to complete your outdoor space.
- Built using Premium Cedar Lumber
- Removable, Snap-On Sunshade made from PVS coated breathable wicking fabric
- Premium corner design with wooden balusters
- Bar and shelf feature
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-finished with a Timber Grey wood stain
- Overall Dimensions: 14’ L x 10’ W x 8’ 2” H
- Base Dimensions: 12’ L x 8’ W
- Interior Dimensions: 11’6 ½” L x 7’ 6 ½” W
*Madison Outdoor Bar Stools (Set of 2) Sold Separately.
Your Madison Pergola will come in 3 boxes.
- Box 1: 94” L x 15 ½” W x 10 ¼” H =*160 LBS
- Box 2: 94” L x 14 ¾” W x 10 ¼” H =*148 LBS
- Box 3: 84” L x 14 ½” W x 10 ¼” H =*150 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
- Ready to assemble kit
- All hardware and components included
- Designed to be surface mounted (mounting hardware not included)
Preparing For Installation
Prior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
If you are planning on using footings, click here for a detailed footing drawing.
Review the manual and helpful hint videos
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Designed to be surface-mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- If you are planning on using footings, view the link above for a detailed footing drawing.
Yardistry warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. In addition, for any product with lumber, all lumber is warranted for five (5) years against rot and decay. This warranty is applied to the original owner and registrant and is non-transferable. Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.