Hollon FDD-4020CC Double Door Depository Safe
The Hollon FDD-4020CC Double Door Depository Safe is ideal if you are a business that handles cash and you want to limit employee access to the safe. If your employees don’t have a code, they can only make deposits. It’s ideal for protecting cash, checks, receipts, and deposit slips. Employees can simply open a hopper to deposit items into the safe without needing a code to open the door each time.
Depository safes are made from sturdy steel and can be bolted to the floor for extra protection against theft. Dial combination locks and an anti-fish hopper prevent unauthorized users from access. Having the double locking compartments can give business owners access to the deposits via the top locked section, while the bottom compartment can hold items such as cash trays, spare change, and more.
The Hollon FDD-4020CC Double Door Depository Safe features an anti-fish baffle that prevents theft by "fishing" the deposits through the drop, 4 anchor holes to mount the safe to the floor, and 1.25” diameter solid steel locking bolts. The locks are two UL listed Group 2 dial combination locks and the heavy-duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt. The locks and relocker are protected by a drill/ballistic resistant hard plate.
The Hollon FDD-4020CC Double Door Depository Safe is the perfect solution for any business that keeps large amounts of cash on hand.
- B-Rated Double Door Depository Safe
- Anti-Fish Baffle prevents theft through the deposit door
- Internal spring loaded relocking device
- Two S&G Group 2 Dials
- Four anchor holes (hardware not included)
- ½” Thick solid steel door
- 1 1/4″ Solid Steel Active Locking Bolts
- Drill/Ballistic Resistant Hardplate protects internal lock and re-locker
- Heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt
- Removable interior shelf
- Outside: 40.00" H X 20.00" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: Top: 11.13" H x 19.75" W X 16.00" D
Bottom: 15.50" H x 19.75" W x 16.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: Top: 2.04
- Weight: 260
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Starting January 2015 Hollon Safe warranties all parts and labor, including all Hollon digital components, on all safes purchased for period of 1 year from date of purchase against manufacture defects. We provide a 2-year warranty on all replacement parts. Extended warranty includes Hollon digital components. Other brand digital components, electronic keypads, will only be warranted for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Only digital components that are factory installed or installed by a Hollon Safe technician prior to shipment will be covered under this 1 year warranty.