Hollon FDD-3020EE Depository Safe
When you are running a busy retail establishment, you need a way to quickly and effectively stow away extra cash so it is safe from theft. One of the best ways is using the Hollon FDD-3020EE Depository Safe. It is an excellent way to keep thieves and employees from getting to your daily cash intake. Thieves are stopped from “fishing” deposits back out thanks to an anti-fish baffle mechanism. Having the double locking compartments can give business owners access to the deposits via the top locked section, while the bottom compartment can be used to store cash trays, spare change and other items.
The Hollon FDD-3020EE Double Door Depository Safe features, 4 anchor holes to mount the safe to the floor and 1.25” diameter solid steel locking bolts. The locks come standard with two UL Listed Type 1 S&G Electronic Locks and the heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt. The locks and relocker are protected by a drill/ballistic resistant hard plate.
Put a dead stop to theft in your business with the Hollon FDD-3020EE Double Door Depository Safe!
- B-Rated Double Door Depository Safe
- Anti-Fish Baffle prevents theft through the deposit door
- Internal spring loaded relocking device
- Two UL Listed Type 1 S&G Electronic Locks
- Four anchor holes (hardware not included)
- ½” Thick solid steel door
- 1-1/4″ Solid Steel Active Locking Bolts
- Drill/Ballistic Resistant Hardplate protects internal lock and re-locker
- Heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt
- Outside: 30.00" H X 20.00" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: 8.25" H X 19.75" W X 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.65
- Weight: 180.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Starting January 2015 Hollon Safe warranties all parts and labor, including all Hollon digital components, on all safes purchased for period of 1 year from date of purchase against manufacture defects. We provide a 2-year warranty on all replacement parts. Extended warranty includes Hollon digital components. Other brand digital components, electronic keypads, will only be warranted for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Only digital components that are factory installed or installed by a Hollon Safe technician prior to shipment will be covered under this 1 year warranty.