Hollon FDD-3020CC Double Door Depository Safe
The unique design of the Hollon FDD-3020CC Double Door Depository Safe means that employees can drop cash into the safe without being able to open the safe and take anything out. Only a manager has access to this compartment. This makes drop safes perfect for use in a retail location, gas station or restaurant. Employees can quickly make deposits in the safe, which makes them ideal for use in a busy retail setting. Having the double locking compartments can give business owners access to the deposits via the top locked section. The bottom section can store cash trays, loose change and other items that need protecting.
The Hollon FDD-3020CC Double Door Depository Safe features an anti-fish baffle which prevents theft by fishing the deposits and cash through the deposit door. There are 4 anchor holes to mount the safe to the floor and 1.25” diameter solid steel locking bolts. The heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt. The locks are standard with two UL listed Group 2 Dial Combination Locks and the heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt. The locks and relocker are protected by a drill/ballistic resistant hard plate.
For the best protection for your business and peace of mind, the Hollon FDD-3020CC Double Door Depository Safe is a perfect choice!
- B-Rated Double Door Depository Safe
- Anti-Fish Baffle prevents theft through the deposit door
- Two UL Listed S&G Group 2 Dials
- Internal spring loaded relocking device
- Four anchor holes (hardware not included)
- ½” Thick solid steel door
- 1 1/4″ Solid Steel Active Locking Bolts
- Drill/Ballistic Resistant Hardplate protects internal lock and re-locker
- Heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt
- Outside: 30.00" H X 20.00" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: 8.25" H X 19.75" W X 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.60
- Weight: 180.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Starting January 2015 Hollon Safe warranties all parts and labor, including all Hollon digital components, on all safes purchased for period of 1 year from date of purchase against manufacture defects. We provide a 2-year warranty on all replacement parts. Extended warranty includes Hollon digital components. Other brand digital components, electronic keypads, will only be warranted for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Only digital components that are factory installed or installed by a Hollon Safe technician prior to shipment will be covered under this 1 year warranty.