Auxx-Lift 1400 Attic Lift (400 lb. Capacity) - Silver Finish with Remote
Our motorized lifting platform maximizes the overhead storage potential of your garage. The Attic-Lift comes in various sizes, colors, and lifting capacities, allowing you to modify your overhead storage to fit your needs.
Heavy Duty Storage Solution
No heavy lifting
Eliminate the safety hazard of carrying heavy items up and down the pull-down stairways. Your bulkiest items can vanish from your garage floor and safely stored up in your attic.
Equipped with an easy to use remote control allowing you to lower/raise your items. Programmable stopping points allow you to set high and low point parameters preventing your items hitting the floor.
The robust lifter comes with a wide variety of safety features:
- Self-leveling platform: The controller monitors and adjust cable speeds to keep platform level.
- Stop Limit: The attic-lift monitors weight on lift preventing you from overloading it.
The Attic-Lift uses two tubular motors that are synced via the control unit to ensure the platform stays level.
Both motors are mounted on steel strut channels which are anchors via lag screws on your attic's floor joists/rafters.
We know that installing a lift may seem intimidating. Don’t worry. The Attic-Lift was designed to be easy to install, and this guide includes everything you need for the installation process. If any step in this guide is unclear, watch our installation videos. If you do not feel comfortable performing any step yourself, please contact a handyman. Before starting, make sure to have reviewed the entire manual.
Product Manuals & Specifications
- 3-Year Warranty on all parts (Low-price part replacement with free shipping afterwards)
- Fast installation (a modern garage in only 3 hrs.)
- 180-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Additional Hardware Kit
The Auxx-Lift can be mounted on any ceiling (rafters/joists/sloped ceiling) THIS KIT IS OPTIONAL: Normally the lift's motors run parallel to the ceiling joists. If you want the motors to run perpendicular to your joists you will need this kit. This additional kit will turn the platform 90 Degrees
- Model:Attic-Lift 1400
- Lifting Capacity:Up to 400 lbs
- Max. Travel Distance1:16 ft
- Type:(2) 1 5/8" x 60" strut channel
- Fasteners:(8) 5/16" x 4" SPAX© Lag Bolts
- Mounting Area:5' x 5' over 3 joists/rafters
- Cable:1/8” Vinyl-coated Steel 7x19
- Cable Strength2:2,000 lbs
- Switch Voltage:110V / 120V
- Transmitter:433.92 MHz
- Electrical Cord:10 FT / 16 gauge / NEMA 5-15
- Min. circuit size:15 amp
- Frame:T-slotted framing rail
- Material:6105-T5 aluminum alloy
- Deking:3/4 in thick Oak veenered plywood (5-ply)
- Type:IP44 (T-Motor)
- Rated Power:235 W
- Rated Current:2.2 A
- Voltage / Phase:100-120V AC / Single
- Duty Cycle @ Max. Capacity:3 min on, 15 min off3
Size and Weight
- Platform Size:20.75 in x 44 in / 28.75 in x 56 in
- Ceiling Cutout Size:22.5 in x 46.5 in / 30.5 in x 58.5 in
What are the benefits of the Auxx-Lift's design?
The Auxx-lift was designed to provide maximum storage, safety, convenience and a strikingly attractive design. We also eliminated the shortcomings of similar storage products such as low-quality components and safety issues. We use C-Channel beams and 1/4" wire mesh (on the platform).
What are the lift's electrical requirements?
It runs on standard US household power. The motor draws approximately 3.8 Amps. The 12 ft. long power cord can be plugged into the outlets placed in the ceiling for garage door openers or any other outlet.
What is the installation like?
The mounting frame area on the ceiling that is required is 5
How is the unit installed in relation to the joists?
The Auxx-Lift has ceiling mounting struts that are installed across 3 garage ceiling's joists or ceiling supports (The long 8 ft. side is perpendicular to the joists). It is installed to at least 3 ceilings supports for extra redundancy. If you want the lift installed running with the joists you can purchase an extra hardware kit from our store.
What is the max. travel distance?
The auxx-lift comes standard for floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 13 ft. We offer longer cables to accommodate up to 20 ft. floor-to-ceiling heights.
How much clearance do I need above the garage door?
The minimum recommended clearance is 18 in between the garage door and the ceiling.